1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling 40 Cents / 100 Words -Free Sample Article

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by smellyfinger, Dec 6, 2018.

Place Bid / Buy Now

Current bid: No bid yet
(reserve not yet met)
USD

Must be at least $1.00.

USD

Optional amount you would like to
automatically bid if you are outbid.

Available to premium members.

- OR -

Active Bids

There are no bids yet.

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    * 40 Cents / 100 Words
    * Pay After Checking Quality of Article/s. (Paypal/Bank Transfer)
    * Unlimited Revisions.

* Handwritten Articles.
    * Generic Articles. (As many clients often quote - articles should be readable and make sense!)
    * Copyscape proof.

I would be happy to write one custom article (400 words) per client on request (for evaluation).

I would not be able to write technical articles (software, mobile reviews etc.).

I would prefer someone/couple of clients, who need generic articles on a regular basis (50-100 articles monthly; 300-500 words each).

I would be fine with weekly or monthly payment system as well.

Feel free to contact me.

Cheers!

------------

Samples:

Do you want to know how to churn out an interesting article from a boring topic? Read on ….

Have you ever heard of Borrelia Burgdorferi? I won’t blame you if you haven’t; even I heard it for the first time when I was asked to write a sample article on a disease, which is related to this bacteria named Borrelia burgdorferi! I swear I would have been least interested in this topic otherwise! Who on mother earth would be interested in knowing more about something that starts itself with a ‘bore’ stamp!

Anyways, now that I have touched this Borellia fellow, I would try my best to present it in the least boring way possible. Borrelia Burgdorferi is a kind of bacteria that is associated with Lyme Disease, which is somewhat like arthritis.

Now the topic provided to me was ‘Chronic Lyme Disease Symptoms’. When I Googled it I found no solid information on it. Wiki says that people confuse it with Lyme Disease, but it is neither related, nor it has anything to do with its pre or post effects. So, now the question arises, what on this mother earth is this disease all about and more inquisitively, why on mother earth would you coin two diseases so identically, when they are no-where related to each other! As I have promised not to bore you, I will share some fundamental information on health, which of course, will also be related to above topic.

According to ‘Charak Sanhita’, which boasts of being one of the world’s most ancient documented manual on health,’ disease is like thoughts; they can create themselves from absolutely nowhere!’ The modus operands of a certain disease is so secretive that you may not even know that you have a disease until it starts showing on to you! This ‘showing off’ is called ‘symptom/s’ in medical terminology.

Now ‘Ayurveda’, another India text known for its authenticity on health related issues, says that the root cause of all disease is the same – your mind. So, if you think you are healthy, you will become one and vice versa. Now, if we combine the theories of Charak and Ayurveda, then we can see that being healthy or unhealthy is a state of mind. You think you are healthy and you will become one, you think you are ill and the symptoms would follow!

To conclude, you can create any disease you want! It’s all mind game; medical science has also admitted that almost all ailments are mental. So this Lyme Disease or Chronic Lyme Disease or any other disease for that matter, can be created by you (your mind, your thoughts, to be more specific). As they are created by your mind, they can also be treated by the same. All that you have to do is to understand and follow the fundamentals of health – eat good food (healthy, less spicy, less oily), have a disciplined life (work hard, sleep well, keep yourself away from any addictives) and exercise regularly.

Follow these fundamentals and you are going to live a healthy life, more or less. At the end of the day, everybody comes, lives and goes; your case is not going to be any different. So just cheer up and try to live life as much as possible. I can give you more ‘gyan’ on this but I have reached the word limit I was supposed to and hence…. …. abruptly ending it here!

----------

General Advice on Investing in Cryptocurrency

It's always better to have more money than less! There are different ways to earn money. Some people prefer to work 9 to 5 and get their monthly paycheck, while some others prefer self employment or working as freelancers. We can also find a smarter lot of people around us, who excels the art of making money from money! While this might sound easier said than done, but there are surely better and easier ways to make money through smart investment. If you are looking for investment opportunities that can help your bank balance tickle faster than it normally does, then you might be interested in exploring scope of investment in the world of cryptocurrency. This article will provide you some useful information on this subject.

Investing in crypto currency might not be the safest ways to increase your bank balance, but it is surely one of the most exciting and promising ones present around. Cryptocurrency is basically a kind of digital currency, which can be used like regular currency for exchange. Among the popular cryptocurrency includes Bitcoin and Ethereum. Apart from them, there are hundreds of other cryptocurrency, that are available for exchange in the market and a new one keep popping every now and then. But if you are looking to try your hands at them, then you should get started with either of them.

There are some basic fundamentals, that needs to be followed in every new investment opportunity and these fundamentals holds true while investing in cryptocurrency as well. First of all, if you are new in the world of cryptocurrency, then it would better to first gain enough knowledge about it. It would be good for you, if you could take out some time and research about them and get some basic information about the history of cryptocurrency, which actually is not that old!

A bit of searching on internet and being in regular touch with them will give you an idea about how does the crypto market behaves. If you had earlier dealt with shares, stocks or even gold then you would know that the price of these commodities keeps on changing every day. In fact they change many times in a single day. This fluctuation is even higher in case of cryptocurrency. This is what makes this investment exciting as well as abnormally risky.

Another important point that you should understand is that at a given span of them, there are primarily going to be two parallel pricing available for the same cryptocurrency. One is what you see on internet and what is called as its official price. The other one is its practical price; this is the price that you are going to get after exchanging a certain cryptocurrency, at a given day and time and from a given buyer. This price is not going to be anywhere near its so called official price, but it if you are smart enough to understand the concept of how cryptocurrency market works, then you would be able to make handsome profit from it in a short span of them. However, this understanding would develop with experience and it will also depend highly on your network and bargaining skills.
    SEMrush

So this is the basic concept that you should keep in mind before you start dealing with cryptocurrency. As in case with any other investment opportunity, the world of cryptocurrency too is highly speculative and hence risky. Therefore, you should refrain yourself from holding any Cryptocurrency for a long span of time because you never know if it would even exist after 5 years! Treat them as a short term investment venture and try to pocket some quick profit from them on a regular basis. This tactics is likely to yield you best results.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2018 at 2:33 AM
    smellyfinger, Dec 6, 2018 IP
    SEMrush
  2. c4cyber

c4cyber Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Are you sure? 40 cents/100 words is too low... Even Fiverr writers ask for more than this.

c4cyber, Dec 6, 2018 IP
  3. smellyfinger

smellyfinger Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 4
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Yes, I am fine with the rates. If anybody wants to pay more, that would be fine as well ;)

4. c4cyber

c4cyber Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    why would anyone pay you more? if you are asking for less...
    Even if you work day and night on your pc..the amount would be far less than you deserve.
    Anyway... I hope you get some good clients... at least one who pay...

c4cyber, Dec 6, 2018 IP
  5. smellyfinger

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 4
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Thanks for your concern. All the best!

6. Karen May Jones

Karen May Jones Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Would you like to write about politic news? It is generic but it needs to be in your own words and be interesting current events.

Karen May Jones, Dec 7, 2018 IP
  7. smellyfinger

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 4
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Yes. Please send me further details.

smellyfinger, Dec 7, 2018 IP
  8. heartnet02

heartnet02 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 5
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Still offering free article?

heartnet02, Dec 8, 2018 IP
  9. smellyfinger

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 4
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Yes.

smellyfinger, Dec 8, 2018 IP
  10. degreubiwa

degreubiwa Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I would like free article for evaluation basis and would write review if still being offered. Send me PM.

degreubiwa, Dec 9, 2018 IP
  11. smellyfinger

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 4
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Sample article for evaluation would be available for everyone on an ongoing basis (until I call off my offer).

You can let me know your requirements (topic/title/keywords etc.) and I will process your request ASAP.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2018
    smellyfinger, Dec 9, 2018 IP
  12. degreubiwa

degreubiwa Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I received the sample article and quality was above good with readability of the article was above good also. Though the article lacked much information and revolved around much of same ideas about the keyword. Overall the article was very good for the price charged.

degreubiwa, Dec 11, 2018 IP