1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

4 Yrs Copyscape Verified Experience in Content Creation, FREE Sample 1rst Five Orders

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by chrissie1101, Sep 13, 2011.

Taking orders for next week!

My rates are currently $0.03 per word. For that you get all rights transferred on original high quality work that comes to you copyscape verified. I have 4 years experience in online content creation, SEO, social media management, press releases, ebooks, articles, sales letters, direct mail, you need it, I can do it.

I do have samples in my sig file via an Associated Content page. As you will see I have written on a wide variety of niches. Specialties include fashion, beauty, celebrities, entertainment, lifestyles, these niches may receive reduced and bulk order rates.

If you have read this, and are considering but not too sure, I am offering a FREE 300 word article on the first 5 orders. I take my work seriously so that it ultimately benefits you so, serious requests only please.

Thanks for your consideration. I look forward to hearing from you!

Chrissie

http://www.brighthub.com/members/chrissie.aspx

http://post-traumatic-stress-disord...post_traumatic_storm_disorder_how_are_katrina

chrissie1101, Sep 13, 2011 IP
  2. subhayu.in

subhayu.in Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i will place the first order...PM sent

subhayu.in, Sep 13, 2011 IP
  3. mikemiller1

mikemiller1 Well-Known Member