1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

4,175 Page Views in a Day using one Technique (Giveaway)

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by prosper noah, Jun 26, 2017.

When I started Blogging, I used to get at about 20 page views daily “ON A GOOD DAY” I was never happy about this result compared to the Quality of my Contents.

Everyone experienced that at one time of their blogging career.

Is there no one reading my blog posts? I would ask myself. Little did I know I was missing something very Important which if I knew, could help bring in 5,000+ page views daily and as well build my audience.
    SEMrush
    Its certain you have witnessed this too ; that’s why I have decided to give you this ebook for free to help you replicate thesame strategy I used in achieving 4175 page views daily.

There's one thing smart people people that I love the most.

What is that?

When they read about strategies that works great, they take ACTION immediately to get thesame results.

Take Care! ☺

Attached Files:

prosper noah, Jun 26, 2017 IP
    seo_buzz likes this.
    SEMrush
  2. Bielefelder

Bielefelder Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks Noah,

there is great wisdom behind your eBook. I will apply what I learned. Thank you so much ;-)

Bielefelder, Jun 27, 2017 IP
  3. prosper noah

prosper noah Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Bielefelder,
    Sure! Do apply the tips and expect results infact 38+ fellow bloggers have alreadg confirmed it working great!

Thanks and have a nice day!

prosper noah, Jun 27, 2017 IP