1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

3rd party email-lists

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Molzer, May 30, 2017.

Hello, I have heared of the possibility of getting 3rd party email-lists. That mean that are email addresses from people who agreed to get email from 3rd party so if you get these emails from somebody else it is totally ok according the law to mail them. As far as I know it is possible to buy these emails or to get them for free, but then you have to share the profit you make out of it. Now my question: where can I get these email-lists?

Molzer, May 30, 2017 IP
  2. topcoder

topcoder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Molzer,

Also look in to renting lists, you can also sign up as an advertiser with companies like Madrivo, if you have something real to offer. And their network of affiliates will send your offer out and look for you to payout. But, if you plan on buying lists and then mailing on your own, you definitely need to clean them using a tool like Zerobounce email validation.

Also do a search for email list brokers - You should find a bunch of places

topcoder, Jun 1, 2017 IP
  3. eMonetize

eMonetize Member

Best Answers:
    What verticals are you wanting data for?

eMonetize, Jun 11, 2017 IP