1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling 37in1 SEO Services Reselling Business. Zero Experience Req. Fully Automated!

Discussion in 'Sites' started by panarasgr, May 10, 2013.

Making Potential of $500++/Sale!!!

You are bidding on: http://www.mytoptraffic.com/
    Here is your chance to own a website and start selling SEO and Social Media Services like:

Facebook friends, Twitter Followers, Youtube Views, Pinterest followers, Google +1 votes, Targeted Traffic and MUCH MORE!
    NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED!
    Every aspect of the sale is made automatically:
    1) You get instant PAYPAL payment once a purchase has been made
    2) You contact the supplier provided to you in a guide and forward him the order. You can also contact the buyer if you need any additional information with the email address provided in the order
    3) The supplier get's everything done for you and let's you know when the task is completed
    4) You email the happy customer and KEEP HUGE PROFIT!
    This business model is 100% white label and can by used by both experienced and completely unexperienced resellers!

What will you get:
    • Easy to remember, Brandable Domain Name
      • Business selling 35 highly demanded package services in one website
      • Free Domain Transfer to your GoDaddy account
      • Built-in Premium Wordpress Theme - Exquisite, professional design with clear, easy-to-go-through theme for maximum conversion – great looking and easy to maintain
      • High Conversion Pricing Tables
      • 100% outsourced and automated service – no experience required!
      • List of reliable suppliers for each service – they will do all the work for you!
      • Powerful Start Guide for running your business
      • Fully setup and operational service
      • No maintenance required - everything is fully automated
      • 100% Paypal integration – you don't need to set it up, I'll do it for you!
      • Great customer support – as prooven in my Flippa feedback!

FAQ:
    Q: Is it easy to run the Business if I have no previous experience in that field?
    A: It really doesn't get any easier than this. Everything is fully automated, and besides passing data through email between the supplier and the customer, your only job is to watch your bank account growing!
    Q: How long till I can actually start?
    A: After you make a payment, it takes up to 24 hours from my part to set everything up (most of which is the Domain's Nameservers resolving to a new server). After that, there is absolutelly no work from your part required. All post-sale custimizations will be made by me.
    Q: Are there any additional fees I will need to pay?
    A: The only fee you need to cover is hosting account, few $ a month. If you wish however, you can select the BIN and i will set you up hosting for one whole year.
    Q: Can I change the prices?
    A: Sure. Moreover, it is extremally easy to make any changes you want with included WordPress addons!
    If you have any additional questions or shall need any guidance after purchase, I will be more than happy to provide all the help needed.

Check the Pricing Tables and the Order Form!
    I will help you setup everything on your server!

Last edited: May 15, 2013
    panarasgr, May 10, 2013 IP