1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Contest $35 Simple Stick Figure logo/image

Discussion in 'Design Contests' started by sweetpea69, Sep 26, 2014.

In need of a simple stick figure "guy" for my blog...

Tried for an hour to get something I liked in PS, but I suck w/ the pen tool haha (at least my approach).

Alright...so nothing shitty like this haha (I could do that much)...
    [​IMG]
    And a keep it a stick figure, nothing like this:
    [​IMG]

Came across this image... I think it looks pretty cool... I like the way it "flows"/movement, and has some personality to it. Not looking for a ninja tho ;) .
    [​IMG]

So the specifics...really specific so you get all the info the 1st time around
    • Preferably looks like a guy or gender neutral. Just not a girl haha (as in really wavy/feminine lines)
    • I want the stick figure to be "flipping" the text ".Com" (the "dot" included). So the text should have some movement to it, to show that it's being flipped (horizontally). Whether it's being flipped in the air or infront of him...up to you. Can't really visualize it.
    • Colors don't matter. Black and white is perfect. I can always adjust the colors later myself when I come up w/ the palette
    • Size: 300 x 300 pixels
    • If you could do it in photoshop and send me the PSD that would be great. So I can make whatever adjustments
    • Think that covers it...
    $35 to your paypal (I'll send it as a "gift"). 7 day contest. I don't plan on it running that long, and will snag up whatever I like the soonest. I just want to guarantee a winner.

You'll likely receive feedback w/in minutes of posting the image so you'll know the direction I'm looking for. I'll set it for email updates ;)

...and that's it. Like I said, the sooner the better. 7 days is longer than I'd like. Thanks!

Update - If I really like what I see from the winner, I should have a couple of other ~larger projects exclusive to the winner (if willing). And I'll pay more $$$

...And I will announce a winner as soon as I see the entry I'm looking for, so feel free to send me PM's...

Refer to my next post in the thread. Thanks guys for the submissions so far.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2014
    sweetpea69, Sep 26, 2014 IP
  2. sweetpea69

sweetpea69 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    BOLD = Important

So I've received a few submissions so far. All around great job guys...and now I'm better visualizing what I'm specifically looking for. That was quick ;).

I really like the look of that "ninja" picture in the description. His face shown as "watching".

So the whole premise of the stick figure is, "Flipping Domains"...so "flipping the .COM". This is really important. Unless you have a better idea in mind, I'm thinking the text should be shown "flipped in the air"...and shown with motion. So maybe the text (.Com) will be a little "crooked" with some ..."... showing it's in motion. Hopefully you understand.

And please. No stick/figures/images I can get readily off the internet. I'm not horribly bad w/ graphic design. If you think I could do it, I probably won't want it haha.

Update:
    Placement of the .Com preferably above his head. As if he's just thrown it up and it's spinning/flipping in air. Hope that helps.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2014
  3. cypry

cypry Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    [​IMG]

cypry, Sep 26, 2014 IP
  4. shrikant163

shrikant163 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Files Sent.Payment received.
    Thanks @sweetpea69 for extra $$$ :)

shrikant163, Sep 26, 2014 IP
    sweetpea69 likes this.
  5. sweetpea69

sweetpea69 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    [​IMG]

Image done by Shrikant163 . Super friendly, professional, and responsive. I'll vouch for him any day.

Thanks for all those who submitted their entries. I tried to let those others know I likely found the winning one....but not all of them. If you were working on one, feel free to still submit to me PM or on this thread... and I'll pay for it if I like it. Sorry, only if I really like it ;) .

So...CLOSED for the most part.

Feedback on the design is still appreciated. Even though mine's the only one that really matters ;)

shrikant163 likes this.
  6. Trapcode

Trapcode Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    That image aint visible bro.

Trapcode, Oct 6, 2014 IP