1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Contest $35 logo design contest (24-36hrs)

Discussion in 'Design Contests' started by reubenrd, Mar 24, 2022.

Hi everybody!

Competition duration: 24-36/hrs
    Prize value: $35

I need a logo built for our music gigs/party's which we will be doing this weekend and many others going forward. We will be doing a'lot of the gigs outside and occasionally inside so that may help with the design. We are DJ's so this should also influence the logo and type of artwork to be used.

The logo ideally should be designed so it can be on an either white or black background & any other colour really, so if we could get a logo which comes with both that would be great! Please feel free to experiment with colours as i guess these can change, but we prefer (white, black, red, blue)

We would like an image mainly as the text/name is quite long..But if you could put psuedo text that could be easily changed by myself that would be great too!

If you need to know anything else please message me.

reubenrd, Mar 24, 2022 IP
  2. Altruist Design

Altruist Design Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Did you get any submissions? I am interested but not clear on what you are looking for. Also, the name would help.

Altruist Design, Mar 27, 2022 IP