1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

35,000 transactions from 190 countries daily! Clickbank Rocks

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by dess71, Sep 18, 2012.

I read this today when I logged into my CB account "With more than 2,000 new accounts per day, and 35,000 transactions from 190 countries daily" I was shocked. This shows that many people are making big money already with Clickbank. I am sure some people are not even talking about their income like some gurus do.

This should encourage us guys. By the way Clickbank is offering a webinar to reveal some critical data on how vendors can increase their income. Take advantage of it.

dess71, Sep 18, 2012 IP
  2. shmeeko69

shmeeko69 Member

Best Answers:
    The key to having any real success with companies like Clickbank is by having a large email list. Promoting popular products randomly is fine in itself, but the real meat and potatoes is with a list and will make a huge difference to the amount of commissions you receive.

shmeeko69, Sep 18, 2012 IP
  3. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    A refund is counted as a transaction.
    So on the same day you can have one sale + a refund = 2 transactions = nothing happened.

JamesColin, Sep 19, 2012 IP
  4. dess71

dess71 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ya a refund is also a transaction but I think Clickbank is doing all they can to minimize refunds. And for us seeking to make big on Clickbank list building is the key as shmeeko69 pointed out. Of course the list should be responsive and building relationship is again another key. I am all onto list building now which I never tried my previous years.

dess71, Sep 19, 2012 IP
  5. damian07

damian07 Peon

Best Answers:
    shmeek, having a huge list is amazing. But not acting smart does not sustain a long term income from it. The problem I see with most people I give my email to, is that they recommend crappy products randomly just so that THEY can make money. I see you mentioned popular products, but some socalled popular products are just useless products. Whatever happened to customer satisfaction? I always love to recommend products that work for me, so that I know others can duplicate it. Thats why with my list I never really promote whatever products are out there. This begins a great relationship with my list, and the majority of my list BUYS when i promote

damian07, Sep 20, 2012 IP
  6. shmeeko69

shmeeko69 Member

Best Answers:
    I only promote about a dozen or so affiliate products with Amazon, as their returns policy is something that I've never agreed with and their customer service is non existent.

I only choose Clickbank products that I've either reviewed myself and have a decent commission, I can get to page one on Google for the relevant keyword phrase and the vendor offers decent customer service. I don't make much revenue from this particular business, but my affiliate refund rate is relatively low because of the criteria I've chosen.

shmeeko69, Sep 20, 2012 IP
  7. hayakuza

hayakuza Peon

Best Answers:
    So... it still best to make review blog for clickbank or send email to email list ?
    But if you want to review, then you will be buy the product so you can try it out ? it is true ?

hayakuza, Sep 20, 2012 IP
  8. mmm555

mmm555 Member

Best Answers:
    ClickBank is pretty huge it seems.

mmm555, Sep 20, 2012 IP
  9. Johnphoto

Johnphoto Peon

Best Answers:
    ClinkBank is pretty good for affiliate marketing and many affiliates have been successful but few disclose the fact how they did that. If they would reveal the secret we would be encouraged!

Johnphoto, Sep 20, 2012 IP
  10. dess71

dess71 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think so as Johnphoto mentioned, only some IM gurus tell their "secrets" which they are not actually using but selling. I am sure there are many successful affiliates that never say a word but keep on counting the money they are making. How Good it will be if some of these guys reveal their secrets!

dess71, Sep 21, 2012 IP
  11. shmeeko69

shmeeko69 Member

Best Answers:
    Buy it through your own affiliate link to save money and give an honest review. If it ticks most of the boxes then promote it to your audience and if it s*** then, don't offer it up to your list or you will lose people's confidence.

shmeeko69, Sep 21, 2012 IP
  12. TheCreator

TheCreator Banned

Best Answers:
    Hi, can you show the url that link to the webinar you mentioned above ? Thanks.

TheCreator, Sep 21, 2012 IP
  13. arif26

arif26 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yeppi It's Rocking Like You Dude :)

arif26, Sep 21, 2012 IP
  14. hayakuza

hayakuza Peon

Best Answers:
    Hmmm... but if you thinking... this affiliate thing is different from forex and stock option

If you share your technique and anything in forex or stock option, it will be no effect to your earning. Because it not make new competitor in your business.

But in affiliate, if you reveal the technique, I think a lot of people will follow it and it will create a lot of competitor. Think of it, only you sell the product to 1000 people, or 20 people selling product to 1000 people.
    It still my opinion thought.

hayakuza, Sep 21, 2012 IP
  15. james48

james48 Peon

Best Answers:
    its like having a good network can make more money

james48, Sep 22, 2012 IP
  16. TheCreator

TheCreator Banned

Best Answers:
    Agree, one of the way to get the network is through social network like facebook, twitter, linkedin, etc.

TheCreator, Sep 22, 2012 IP
  17. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You can buy any product you want to promote with your affiliate id, analyse it, then keep it or simply ask a refund. That's how serious affiliates do to be able to get insight knowledge of the products they are promoting. Alternatively you could ask the vendor for a review copy, but it is more convenient to do it this way.

JamesColin, Sep 22, 2012 IP
  18. petyard

petyard Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You are doing it all wrong then, I only had a few returns in the last months, Amazon is much better than the shitty crappy spammy Cb products...I got chargebacks for CB products I sold 5-6 months ago! Now how shitty is that?

petyard, Sep 23, 2012 IP
  19. Mustang^Viper

Mustang^Viper Peon

Best Answers:
    Clickbank is still a great affiliate network, their own analytics have shown decreasing sales over the past couple of years though

Mustang^Viper, Sep 23, 2012 IP
  20. BusinessH

BusinessH Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    yes there is a ton of money...but you have to find it...
    as always and everyware 1-5 % of affiliates and vendors are successful and the rates are even lower for the very successfull ones...

BusinessH, Sep 24, 2012 IP