1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

$33,000 per month with Adsese - Why mess with this?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by MikeRob, Jan 19, 2006.

1. SKE11

SKE11 Peon

Best Answers:
    Some one making good money from adsense could copy the sites they have, it takes no effort for them to do this, sell the sites to some one who wants to get rich quick.

The thing is though if they give you the site you will have to promote it and probably either rewrite the content or at least add new content before you get SE ranking, and as mentioned here earlier most get rich quick seekers will not spend the time doing this.

But for $99 you can have the same sites that earn someone $40 000 month a lot of people will buy it, sell 500 a month and you double your income with little or no competition.

SKE11, Jan 20, 2006 IP
  2. Andy-V

Andy-V Active Member

Best Answers:
    The problem with that is what appeal does a site thats a complete mirror of another site have to offer? If someone set up an exact copy of e-bay it obivously wouldn't be nearly as popular.

Andy-V, Jan 20, 2006 IP
  3. petertdavis

petertdavis Notable Member

Best Answers:
    This question is the same in my mind as why a talented SEO would work for clients and not soley for his own sites.

petertdavis, Jan 20, 2006 IP
  4. marketing

marketing Active Member

Best Answers:
    it takes hardly any work to make a copy of the site that is making good money and send it to others that pay for it. If the site is already SEO, and making money, then there is very little upkeep needed for that site, so why sit and do nothign when you can sell copies of it for 50 or 100 bucks a pop and make even more cash.

marketing, Jan 20, 2006 IP
  5. Seiya

Seiya Peon

Best Answers:
    Exactly, nothing beats working hard for somethign and then enjoying it when you achieve your objective.

Seiya, Jan 20, 2006 IP
  6. Claymation

Claymation Peon

Best Answers:
    A copy of another site will not work so well when the search engines start penalizing you for duplicate content- there goes your SE traffic, which is critical to any monetized effort.

I think the original question was a great one, and Shawn makes a great point regarding competition.
    At the same time, others are correct when stating that the sky is the limit, and the books can indeed produce much more traffic, equating to much more earning potential.
    People like to pass on their wealth to their kids, and generations to come....so it stands to reason that they would want more of it.
    Athletes often leave very lucrative contracts for even larger ones.
    Human nature probably factors in all of this.

Claymation, Jan 20, 2006 IP
  7. internetguy

internetguy Peon

Best Answers:
    My theory is that they sell the information about how they DID it with Adsense because they feel that the gravy train may stop at any time. So why not cash in on it while it lasts? Look at the first ebook about Adsense that came out - I believe this was Joel Comm's ebook. He used it to build a name and probably a large list of subscribers and affiliates for himself. After that he came out with similar products for Kontera and Chitika.

internetguy, Jan 20, 2006 IP
  8. texisman

texisman Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It's called scamedy scam scam scam. Jiggedy jiggedy scam. All eBooks about how to make money are scams. Late night television commercials sell things like this which are strictly scams. The only way you will succeed is hard work.:D

texisman, Jan 21, 2006 IP
    FeedBucket likes this.
  9. marketing

marketing Active Member

Best Answers:
    scam is a harsh word for it. It may provide very good information, but that info could probably be obtained with hard work and investigation on the internet.

I could clean my own house if I worked hard on it, but I don't, I have a cleaning company that comes and does it for me. Is that a scam? No...but the fast and easy ,less effort way is sometimes also called the "american way". If someone makes a profit by putting together information to sell, that is not a scam...that is just making money off lazy ass people who don't want to do the work themselves.

Now if the information was false, or there was no information...then it would be a scam.

marketing, Jan 21, 2006 IP
  10. ahearn

ahearn Peon

Best Answers:
    I have a few web sites and one that does VERY well with Adsense, but I couldn't write an ebook and tell others exactly how to duplicate my results -- because I can't duplicate the results myself. There are so many factors that go into making a successful web site, including just simple luck, that for anyone to propose that there is a "cookie cutter" technique that will guarantee success is lying.

ahearn, Jan 21, 2006 IP
  11. techlh

techlh Peon

Best Answers:
    gcarlson said it right, in my opinion. These guys like Joel are making huge money already. So they put down a bunch of ideas in an ebook, stick it out there and make more money. The book takes no effort, except for maybe a once-a-year revision. Other than that, it's simply generating revenue.

As for telling their competition how they make their money, 99% of the people who read those ebooks aren't willing to put the effort and time into building that same kingdom. Some will, but the percentage is so small, and the $$ potential is so huge online that these guys won't be affected much, if at all even if one of their customers does succeed.

techlh, Jan 21, 2006 IP
  12. iowadawg

iowadawg Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    First, the sites he is selling are pretty basic...few graphics, etc.
    Not that many content pages per site.
    And in firefox browser, the sites look crappy!
    Only with ie browser do you really see what the sites look like.
    For the price, a person can do better!

Now, to make $33,000 a month with adsense.
    ON that site, it does not tell you how it is done! Just that hey, these are the exact sites that make me $33,000 a month.
    Which may or may not be true. Could be one month he did that, other months lousy to nothing.
    He just says, buy all these sites that make me $33,000 a month and you COULD be doing the same.

He does not say how to do it, the vast majority of adsense ebooks and reports do not say how to do it.
    So here it is: PROMOTION=TRAFFIC=PPC=ADWORDS=MAILING LISTS

See the gurus of the net (who appoints these gurus????) never tell you that where they make there money is in the lists they have, the joint ventures they have with other gurus with lists, etc.

Plus no one tells you how MUCH they are spending to create their income!
    One wonders, to get $33,000 a month, just how much is he spending on promotion?

The Iowa Dawg
    PS...again, the sites are basic sites and I would not spend my money to buy any of them.

iowadawg, Jan 21, 2006 IP
  13. texisman

texisman Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There you go! Basically people selling eBooks about there success are just trying to get a few more bucks by scammedy scam scaming others, lMFAO! Sorry if you disagree but it's the straight truth.;)

texisman, Jan 21, 2006 IP
  14. goodtimetribe

goodtimetribe Peon

Best Answers:
    And you always wonder what qualifies them to be a teacher...that's why I've never trusted any of them.

goodtimetribe, Jan 21, 2006 IP
  15. tonyrocks

tonyrocks Active Member

Best Answers:
    There are those who hire ghostwriters to write ebooks on some hot topics. Probably because these people are looking to make a quick buck since they realized that they are only making about 2 bucks a day with adsense ;)

tonyrocks, Jan 21, 2006 IP
  16. tbarr60

tbarr60 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I received a review copy of an ebook a year ago and it would have been worth paying for. The title implied you could triple your Adsense earning. It would have been true if I hadn't already learned a few things like what sizes work and where the ads should be placed. It talked about blending the colors into the site and went into details as to which colors worked best including statistics for many colors by hexidecimal.

By now you'd find most of what you need in Adsense's help section and forums like this. What you won't find is the truly good niches or keywords or traffic generating secrets, you'll have to work for those.

tbarr60, Jan 21, 2006 IP
  17. IamNed

IamNed Peon

Best Answers:
    There is much more money to be made in the 'make money industry' than actually ..um ...doing it

I could sell a how to make money with Adsense ebook and make more money in a week than it would take in a year...

IamNed, Jan 22, 2006 IP
  18. Important

Important Peon

Best Answers:
    I thought everyone just ignored those so-amusing e-books. The only one who earns from those ebooks, is the author him/herself. Just like most of the other sites who tell you how to make money online :D .. Those who earn a lot don't really share their secrets/ideas.

Important, Jan 23, 2006 IP
  19. satriaxvi

satriaxvi Peon

Best Answers:
    yup agree with you guys ..gcarlson can u become my guru ...

your friends circle
    zonecircle.com/friends

satriaxvi, Jan 23, 2006 IP
  20. satriaxvi

satriaxvi Peon

Best Answers:
    just one answer for this ebook more ebook more money.. as u don't have to spend a dime to produce 1 or 1000 or even a million copy of your ebook .pure profit and no deduction

your friends circle
    zonecircle.com/friends

satriaxvi, Jan 23, 2006 IP