1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying 30usd per 750 words - writing for major publications - only talented and creative minds need apply!

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by iamalive, Jan 29, 2014.

Hi Guys and Gals!

Requirements:
    We need blog posts ( Minimum 750 words & we pay a fixed flat rate per post ) written including images + authority outbound links/references
    The blog posts need to conform to our quality standards.
    Engaging, conversational and witty content that simply entertains.
    We are NOT looking for dull, grammatically incorrect or even spoiled content.

You have to have the ability to be able to naturally integrate unrelated links inside the content, this requires a creative mind. If you do not have this skill this job is not for you.

If you cant write engaging content DO NOT APPLY
    If you cant write conversational and in a witty tone DO NOT APPLY
    If you write fluffy rubbish DO NOT APPLY
    If all you have written for are article directories DO NOT APPLY

Payment terms:
    30usd for every post of a minimum of 750 words

All posts need to have visually appealing images which are not mainly on a white background.
    The catch is we only pay for the posts which our publishers accept and put online.
    So if you write mediocre or anything less than perfect, I would not apply.

We require each writer to do 2 blog posts a day( no less no more ). Late turned in assignments will be rejected. You may be able to write more for us later on after we see your posts are getting published.

Note: These are not posts for our personal sites but for major publications.
    If you do not have experience writing for major media or are very talented I suggest NOT TO APPLY

How to apply?
    Show us 3 examples ONLINE.
    Each MUST have your name on them.
    If you do not have anything published with your name online DO NOT APPLY
    We will verify if they are truly yours.

Send us a PM in the following format:

1) Do you accept the rate and requirements?
    2) Show us 3 urls, with your written content ONLINE & with your name as the author.
    3) Your Skype ID?

iamalive, Jan 29, 2014 IP
  2. alinasandor

alinasandor Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Do you pay only if the articles sale to publishers? How does that work?

alinasandor, Jan 29, 2014 IP
  3. Michael Levanduski

Michael Levanduski Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    How long does the submission/review/acceptance process take?

Michael Levanduski, Jan 29, 2014 IP
  4. iamalive

iamalive Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    66.7% - 2
    That depends highly on the quality of your work, we will inform you which website the content will be for so you can fine-tune the content for that site.

iamalive, Jan 29, 2014 IP
  5. DungeonMaster

DungeonMaster Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Just out of curiosity, can you link to some of the publisher's websites so we can see what kinds of articles they're accepting? I used to write for Realms of Fantasy every once in a while, and I always kept back issues on hand so I could see what kinds of stuff was selling.

DungeonMaster, Jan 30, 2014 IP
  6. bogartkick

bogartkick Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hmmm.....no excuses huh? So it means we are getting fired if a typhoon, tsunami or "end of the world moment" struck in our area? Good grief.

bogartkick, Jan 30, 2014 IP
  7. Dave Goehst

Dave Goehst Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sounds like a commission-based job where the OP gets paid $$Hundreds for high quality content, and the writer gets a $30 kickback for their time.

I've seen jobs like this before - the $.04 per word seems attractive, until either payday never arrives or you find that you can submit this content yourself and make bank with major news syndicates.

Dave Goehst, Jan 30, 2014 IP
  8. DungeonMaster

DungeonMaster Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    He's offering more than that per word, but I bet he makes a whole lot more when the article is accepted.

DungeonMaster, Jan 30, 2014 IP
  9. iRanjeet

iRanjeet Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    So that means if Publisher reject the work for any stupid reason or due to lack of instruction from your side. Then the effort is waste?

iRanjeet, Jan 30, 2014 IP
  10. coreygeer

coreygeer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'll chime in here as it appears his other thread is gone.

His original thread offered $15 and a trial article that was paid. I honestly don't know who their client is or who they're working for but here's my experience.

- In his original thread he ALWAYS wanted people to be online. Despite the fact that he nor his partner were ever online and even when they were, the response times were beyond horrible.
    - You won't be working with the OP the majority of the time. The majority of the time, you will be answering to someone named Muhammad.
    - They will keep adding on requirements that make absolutely no since. I had to fit in a random keyword/anchor in the article that didn't relate, I had to find certain sized images, I had to link random words in the article to high authority websites for some reason, etc.

Here's what I was told regarding payment:
    I asked for the payment, then about 10 hours later he asks if I'm there and tells me I can't be paid until his friend Adam is on. Adam is the OP.

This is the fun part:
    They insist that you put a URL and anchor keyword in the article that makes absolutely no sense. I had to do an article on "SEO Predictions for 2014" and they wanted me to make an anchor keyword for Synthetic grass and put their client's URL in there somehow. They kept adding more and more crap on to their list of requirements after the article was done.

I sent them both a message asking why it had been 3 days to get paid for their "trial article" and they told me they wasn't aware that I wanted paid. I clarified that I was in fact finished with the article on December 27th. Payment was made on December 30th.

When I asked his business partner Muhammad how payment worked originally, he basically told me he had no idea and to ask Adam (good luck catching him online).

When I posted a post in their other thread, they claimed "well it was mediocre" blah blah blah, but right after I was done with their trial article, they liked it and even made a "Corey tracker" spreadsheet that showed my upcoming projects. Needless to say, I cut that headache out of my life quickly.

Good luck to anyone interested.

coreygeer, Jan 30, 2014 IP
    Senobia, awundrin and sundaybrew like this.
  11. ndy

ndy Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    And yet when people I take a leap of faith in writers like you and pay in advance, you take the money ($50 I believe), block me from Skype, never send me the articles, ignore my emails & keep my money...

ndy, Jan 30, 2014 IP
    heartnet02 and iamalive like this.
  12. iamalive

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    66.7% - 2
    @ Corey you are a scumbag. and we find out you are a scammer too!
    We paid you even though you delivered shitty content. Then you come on here blagging?

WOW you are also a facist/racist? You sir are in the wrong place here on DP

WOW COREY IT TURNS OUT YOU ARE A SCAMMER!!! WOW
    Nice one. Seems MR. Coreyshitheadcantwriteforshitandscamspeople has been scamming others?

@ Corey I suggest you GTFO while you still have your decency
    I reported you to the mods.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2014
    iamalive, Jan 30, 2014 IP
  13. iamalive

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    66.7% - 2
    In public? Nope. If you are accepted? Yes

Correct.

We pay as sure as the sun rises.

14. iamalive

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    66.7% - 2
    You don't get fired. You simply don't accept an assignment and if ever tell us prior to the deadline you can't complete it. Not afterwards.

15. coreygeer

coreygeer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well if that doesn't show you what kind of a delight this person is to work with, I don't know what will.

Or three sun rises in my case.

So, even though I delivered "shitty" content, you were assigning me more work to do? Makes sense to me. I declined any future work from this client and cut off ties immediately after he paid for the trial article. I just find it funny that now my content is shitty because I've revealed what a complete headache it is to work with them.

What a professional. Doesn't this guy seem like a wonderful client to add to your list?

awundrin likes this.
  16. iamalive

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    66.7% - 2
    I would rather work with someone who pays then someone who scams such as you.
    I can speak for every member here on Digital point. We do not like scammers such as you.

Bye

17. coreygeer

coreygeer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

Did you forget to take your meds or something this morning?

For everyone out there wondering who the clients are, I'm going to guess it has something to do with Adam's website.

Pricing for his "Premium" posting services start out at $140 and range up to $900 per post.

18. iamalive

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    66.7% - 2
    So let me get this straight? You write for iwriter and textbroker and complain we as a business make a profit?
    Which side of the farm did your mom wake up when she created you?

We paid you ( even though you wrote shitty content ) what gives as result?

1) You slander us on a completely different thread
    2) You complain we make a profit from content ( Wake up in the real world EVERYONE who orders content here or anywhere does it for profit )
    3) You make fascist comments
    4) You scammed others ( one which already posted in this thread )

How are we at fault here? ;)

Why not go and make up with the person you scammed in the first place and deliver him what he paid for?
    Because you sir have 0 ethics

19. coreygeer

coreygeer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I was originally warning people about what they were getting into if they choose to work with you.

You can keep insulting the work I gave you all you want, but that doesn't change the fact that you guys assigned me more work after I had finished the trial and I respectfully declined to work with you anymore. Instead, now you're just insulting me like a child.

What in the world...?

No one here is doubting that you make a profit, but what you're doing is outsourcing your highly expensive work to median service writers and expecting the exact same quality they're expecting. I've struck quite the nerve with you here haven't I? Any more insults you'd like to get out of the way? All you're doing is showing people what kind of client you would be to work with.

20. iamalive

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    66.7% - 2
    You finally accept you are a mediocre writer, glad to hear that.
    There are some Gems on Digital Point I suggest not to generalize everyone here boy.

The number we pay comes about equal to textbroker premium level and that is also paid on acceptance. ( for which you even worked yourself )
    Why complain?

You finally accept that we paid you and you take a skint at insulting those who pay you.

Still waiting on the answer here:
    Why not go and make up with the person you scammed in the first place ( he is here in this thread )
    and deliver him what he paid for?