1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

300 keywords

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Juned, Apr 1, 2008.

I have one site my client told me to bring all 300 keywords at top position in google in 3 month. is it possible? how i stat it plz told me.

Juned, Apr 1, 2008 IP
  2. Aryans

Aryans Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well, it depends on your keywords and competition on those keywords and I think ur time limit is little bit low I think you need more time to promote 300 keywords.

Aryans, Apr 1, 2008 IP
  3. dpking

dpking Peon

Best Answers:
    He is making you FOOL !!

dpking, Apr 1, 2008 IP
    graphseo likes this.
  4. johnenderson

johnenderson Peon

Best Answers:
    Can i see the URL, if possible or its ok.

300 keywords at top position in google =3 month. ?

and only you will work on this site or also any other persons will work on that Business site ?

I think its not possible in only 3 months.

it needs to get more time.

please discuss with him again if You are Serious about your work.

best of luck

John

johnenderson, Apr 1, 2008 IP
  5. arunkumar2006

arunkumar2006 Active Member

Best Answers:
    lol...... Very tough . You have to work on lots of very competitive keywords. It is possible if other top competitor sites goes down. LOL... LOL .
    ask your client to pay $10000 at least .... LOL

arunkumar2006, Apr 1, 2008 IP
  6. Dubz

Dubz Peon

Best Answers:
    Sounds like a VERY tall order to me....

Dubz, Apr 1, 2008 IP
  7. Lurznm

Lurznm Banned

Best Answers:
    Analyze the keywords well don't give a word that you can if you can't do it that could be possible if you have a team to work on it.

Lurznm, Apr 1, 2008 IP
  8. choicefreedom2000

choicefreedom2000 Peon

Best Answers:
    My Dear Friend

Merely tell them google is not purchased by my father yet. As soon as my father will purchase google i will bring all the keywords not in 3 months but within 3 minutes.

Ok mike definitely it is possible but not in three months may be a year or 2 year but need expertise knowledge, hardword and a cooperative team unless it is impossible.

Cool Mate and Enjoy your Day

Dashanan Sharma

choicefreedom2000, Apr 1, 2008 IP
  9. pipes

pipes Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Its not really a practical request you could bring some up.

But you can achieve that if it was for useless keywords or phrases which is of course perfectly possible, pointless of course.

pipes, Apr 1, 2008 IP
  10. Bob Smith

Bob Smith Peon

Best Answers:
    300 Keywords in just 3 months ... I think its not possible unless the keywords are having very less competition and you have a full team (10-15) members to work with you 24/7.

Bob Smith, Apr 1, 2008 IP
  11. carrot07

carrot07 Guest

Best Answers:
    It takes a village to raise 300 keywords in 3 months. Oh well sounded funny when I thought of it. A bit task and I think very difficult agree would take many team members to accomplish this. Growing to fast is always to be considered as well.

carrot07, Apr 1, 2008 IP
  12. himanuzo

himanuzo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    300 keywords??? You need to make 300 pages/ sites. In order to grab the top ranking at Google, you need to generate thousands of backlinks to the 300 sites.

300 sites x 1,000 backlinks (at least) = 300,000 backlinks. You need to obtain 300,000 backlinks for different 300 sites. If you use a backlining software ( e.g article submitter, directory submitter), you can generate 1,000 backlinks in a day. This effort need 6 - 12 months.

If you don't like to acquire the thousands of backlinks, you can buy paid links PR5 (at least). Average of PR5 links is around $75 monthly. You need 300 PR5 links for the 300 sites. 300 sites x $75 = $22,500 monthly.

himanuzo, Apr 1, 2008 IP
  13. Dan Schulz

Dan Schulz Peon

Best Answers:
    If you're talking about hyper-competitive keywords, then not a snowball's chance in Hell (and I don't mean Hell, Michigan either). If you have a handful of competitive keywords supported by an army of long-tail keywords, then it might be possible, though you may have to take a brute-force approach with the primary ones.

Dan Schulz, Apr 1, 2008 IP
  14. Lurznm

Lurznm Banned

Best Answers:
    Funny, Ok I'll volunteer to be a villager too in your said village to help him raise that 300 keywords, just give me lumber :rolleyes:

Lurznm, Apr 2, 2008 IP
  15. Zafar Ahmed

Zafar Ahmed Active Member

Best Answers:
    300 keyword to be on first page in 3 months. This is insane, tell him it is possible but requires patience and time.

Zafar Ahmed, Apr 2, 2008 IP
  16. Dan Schulz

Dan Schulz Peon

Best Answers:
    As I already said Zafar Ahmed, if they're mostly long-tail keywords, an effective brute-force SEO campaign can get him on the top for them. Toss in a competititve keyword or two sa well, and he'd have a good campaign on his hands that both he and his client can profit from.

Now if it's the other way around... *gulp*

Dan Schulz, Apr 2, 2008 IP
  17. schgrv

schgrv Active Member

Best Answers:
    i think someone is playing with you. 300 keywords ranking in three months is not more then a joke. That's other thing if you use long tail keywords and very very dull keywords then might be it is possible. But anyway it is impossible.............

schgrv, Apr 2, 2008 IP
  18. Dan Schulz

Dan Schulz Peon

Best Answers:
    schgrv, I've already said it can be done. I also told everyone reading this thread the conditions that it can occur in as well.

19. childfont

childfont Peon

Best Answers:
    It can be done, but not in 3 months,
    As DPking says, he's is making you F:D:DL.
    For getting this many of keywords in Google listing domain age also matters, and requires too many back links with proper anchor text.
    Told him you gonna charge him $ 1 million for 3 months, he will automatically come back on the track.

childfont, Apr 2, 2008 IP
  20. Dan Schulz

Dan Schulz Peon

Best Answers:
    Ok, since people are apparently NOT LISTENING...

Here's what you need to do to get 300 keywords to rank well inside of three months.

1. Conduct your keyword research - and make sure it's thorough.
    2. Pick two or three competitive keywords - these are going to be the keywords that the site in general will want to rank well for.
    3. Use the rest of the 300 keywords for your long tail keywords. These are keywords that aren't often searched for, but by putting a LITTLE bit of effort into them can get you to rank very well for them (often number one, since most people IGNORE them in the first place). The best ones to target will be the ones that give you the most benefit for the least amount of work.
    4. Create your Web site. Optimize the structure of the Web pages. This includes both the semantic markup structure (proper use of headings, source code order and so forth) and the relationship of the pages to each other in your site. Not only use, but take advantage of the home page, category pages, and content/product pages (depending on if it's a content site or ecommerce site). Make sure the quality of the content produced is top-notch, relevant, unique (no duplicate content), and actually USEFUL to people. Bonus points if you can write it in such a manner that it gets the readers to respond to your subliminal calls to action.
    5. Properly inter-link the pages on your site. Remember, search engines treat Web pages as independent and seperate entities. They don't care if that backlink is coming from another page on your site or another site entirely. It's pointing to the page in question, so that's all that matters.
    6. When inter-linking your pages, make sure the anchor text that you're using to link to your other pages contain the keywords you're optimizing for.
    7. Once your pages have been inter-linked (and don't do it to the point it becomes spammy - put your human users first here - if they don't need the link, then it's probably not a good idea to place that link on that page).
    8. Submit your site to the search engines.
    9. Submit your site to the major free directories. If you pay for a directory listing, make sure it's for a good one that's been around for a while.
    10. While press releases, social marketing and forum signatures are helpful for directidng traffic, they won't do much for you SEO wise (specifically with regard to PageRank). However, the targeted anchor text DOES count for something, and if you have a lot of posts on a forum or two, toss that link in your signature there. You won't get much "weight" or PR from it, but you'll have an optimized and targeted keyword rich link pointing back to you and that's what matters (it's also how blog spammers tend to rank so well for crap that they're promoting, even though the blogs they're commenting on aren't even related to their niches and are also probably no-followed anyway - it's because the search engines are giving them credit for the link text).
    11. Use word of mouth marketing and normal promotion channels to promote the site normally. Get people talking about your site and the topic that your site covers. Chances are when they do this, they'll be linking back to your home page using one or two of the primary keywords you targeted in the beginning.
    12. Add fresh content. Daily is best, but every 3-4 days will be fine as well. Just be consistent, and make sure the content you add is well-written, quality relevant content that people will find useful (such as this forum post for example).
    13. Lather, Rinse Repeat.

You may not get all 300 keywords to rank #1 (or on the first page) within 3 months, but I guarantee you that most of them likely will - including at least one of your primary keywords if you did everything properly.

But hey, I'm a Web developer who focuses on accessibility, usability, and writing content that people love. What the bloody blue hell do I know about SEO? ;)