1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling 30 Second Animated Promo Video Delivered in Just 24 hours!! (80% OFF)

Discussion in 'Services' started by lambda1, Feb 7, 2016.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
Yes

Qualifies for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hello,

We produce unique animated videos for businesses and can definitely produce an engaging and captivating video for your business, showing off your services and getting viewers to choose you!

For more video samples CLICK HERE

The top marketers know the incredible power of an awesome well made video. It's been proven time and time again to boost conversions and sales.

Wondering how video can be used on your business?
    Here are a few ideas:
    Your website
    Your sales page
    Your blog
    A product demonstration
    Video e-mail
    Client testimonials
    Tutorials
    Video coaching
    It's vital you have a video, your products and services have a video!

The bottom line is, if you aren't implementing videos in your marketing strategy, you're missing out on a whole lot of potential customers.

PRICES: $19.40 for a 30-second video and $39.80 for a 60-second video.

Please send the payment via Paypal and I will contact you through your Paypal email requesting your animated video requirements, or you can PM me the details after sending the payment. Please send the payment to:

PM me here to talk about how to grow your business with video or contact me through my company website by Clicking Here.

Regards,
    lambda1

Last edited: Feb 7, 2016
    lambda1, Feb 7, 2016 IP