1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Contest $30 Mascot For Gaming Community

Discussion in 'Design Contests' started by LiamHammett, Feb 14, 2013.

I'm looking for a nice mascot designed to use throughout my gaming community and app website and branding. The mascot will have to be unique and playful, but you have a lot of freedom over how you'd like it.

Here you can see the current branding colours and logo, and here is the monochromatic version of the logo, which will hopefully help you to come up with some concepts.

I'd like the mascot to be playful and deep. Here are a few ideas other people have used that I'm fond of, so something similar to any of these will most likely work out well. [1] [2] [3]. The mascot shouldn't be overly complicated, should be able to have lots of sub-brands and designs built around it, and shouldn't be a real-world animal. Perhaps something incorporated into the current logo, a simple monochromatic mascot (like the robot linked above) built into negative space in the logo?

Come up with something clever and versatile, if there's one I like submitted, I'll give the winner $30 via PayPal.

LiamHammett, Feb 14, 2013 IP
  2. ighy

ighy Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Entry via PM.

ighy, Feb 15, 2013 IP
  3. LiamHammett

LiamHammett Active Member