1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Contest $30 Flyer Creation For Exercise Equipment

Discussion in 'Design Contests' started by cowsgonemadd3, Aug 6, 2018.

I sell a product that needs a Flyer made to help buyers with fitness routine examples.

I found this image online: [​IMG]

I need to make something like this but I need to insert my product/parallette set.

I took pictures of angles similar to the way this one is so you can add my product. I need to "make this my own" so I can include it with my product.

I will need a different layout and a unique animated man. I would also like the ability to add 1-3 lines of text explaining each of these workouts briefly. I will need the photoshop file upon choosing the winner. For now, you can throw in anything below the workout routine names such as "insert your comments here" to give me an idea of what it will look like. I just need room for one paragraph of text. Keep all fonts simple and something that comes standard on a computer so I can match them.

I want it to be similar to what is above only "unique" and with my product. I have a folder with my product images in high resolution and a white background.

These will go on 6x6 inch cardstock. Please keep this in mind when making it.

https://nofile.io/f/fV0jy9MxUBP/guide+files.zip

cowsgonemadd3, Aug 6, 2018 IP