1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

30-Day Challenge - $1000/month online business course

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by anthonyco, Nov 14, 2016.

Hey guys

I recently left my old job as a civil engineer because I wanted to pursue a career in internet marketing. I didn’t know where to start and knew I did not want to go back to university to study.

I’ve got huge student debt, so money is pretty tight right now.

I stumbled across this free 30-day challenge course where they teach you how to build a $1000/month online business, showing basic to advanced internet marketing strategies. This is mainly through a blog and generating money through affiliate sales.

Here is the link to the 30-day challenge

So each day, they send you an email giving a specific set of instructions. This can take anywhere from 5 minutes to 1 hour per day. So easy and minimal if you have to juggle with a full-time job.

There's so much information on internet marketing forums that it's so overwhelming as a newbie. I know there are other better internet marketing courses out there but most of them cost a lot whereas this is FREE.

Totally recommend this and thought I would share with you guys :)

Just a heads up, they are taking on the next wave of students as this course is exclusive and only opens up once a month.

If anyone else knows any other good internet marketing courses (preferably free) let me know!

Thanks ahead for all the help
    Anthony

anthonyco, Nov 14, 2016 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I hope you are doing something to bring in a guaranteed income while you are spending your "up to 1 hour" on the course. It's a well established and hugely competitive field and you are starting late.

sarahk, Nov 14, 2016 IP
  3. jaydpro

jaydpro Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with sarah, you should have a steady source of income while pursuing internet marketing part-time. It'll take much experience and time before you can meet a margin such as $1000/month in a competitive market such as IM. Good luck & be patient!

jaydpro, Nov 14, 2016 IP
  4. wowdesigns

wowdesigns Peon

Best Answers:
    Probably easier for you to get a job with your college degree than internet marketing. Internet marketing is for the really desperate.

wowdesigns, Dec 1, 2016 IP
  5. Matteo Matt

Matteo Matt Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I dont see a link but good luck. Im not sure if this is for real though civil engineering is a good job but if you are in foreign countries its not as much as america i guess. If you did good luck just work your ass off.

Matteo Matt, Dec 2, 2016 IP
  6. jasontn

jasontn Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You could definitely make it work if there is enough money and know-how backing you.

jasontn, Dec 3, 2016 IP
  7. John-zeta

John-zeta Peon

Best Answers:
    Very doubtful. The market is heavily filled. I think 1 month is very little.

John-zeta, Dec 3, 2016 IP
  8. degreubiwa

degreubiwa Banned

Best Answers:
    With Google's Machine Learning now ranking is extremely difficult and if there is full time job in another field then sensible people will take that up instead of internet marketing which even school going students can do and don't require much skills expect great Content writing and perfect grammar.

degreubiwa, Dec 4, 2016 IP