1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling 3 Websites - Geekyfind, Greatestten, Listsoftop

Discussion in 'Sites' started by amarendra, Apr 25, 2016.

Why are you selling this site?
    NO time to manage many of my sites. So selling low traffic websites.

I am selling these websites namely geekyfind.com (tech blog), listsoftop.com (Top Lists multi niche site), Greatestten.com (Top ten lists site). The traffic stats are 10, 20, 50 views nearly daily i.e. 300, 600, 1500 views monthly. The stats are from Organic i.e search engines only.

The content is Unique, well written, copyscape passed. You can use these articles for promotion or link building purpose also by deindexing these blogs and promoting the content after 10 days in other web 2.0 properties.

I am giving all 3 blogs for just 300$. The content itself is more than that. If you want I can see only geekyfind.com and listsoftop.com also.

If you are a good SEO expert you can easily increase the traffic by your methods. The domains are 3-4 years old. I am using adsense in greatestten.com but not in other blogs which is earning 20$ I guess. The CPC is good.

amarendra, Apr 25, 2016 IP
  2. amarendra

amarendra Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello, Good chance for link builders as these are very age old domains.

Till now no external links are sold. You can use it for many purposes.

Thanks

amarendra, Jun 1, 2016 IP