1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling 3 Sites in Music Niche with Rankings only $100!

Discussion in 'Sites' started by reto4455, Jul 15, 2012.

Today I have three sites in the music niche for sale. All have exact match domains (.org's) with the following number of Global Exact Match Searches:

Site 1: 4,400 per month
    Site 2: 4,400 per month
    Site 3: 3.600 per month

Sites are unmonetized. All I did was putting up the sites with unique articles and some placeholders for AdSense ads (no actual ads on the sites!) and all three feature a couple of corresponding Amazon products. Sites are ideal for niche shops and/or AdSense.

Even now, post-Penguin, these sites are actually ranking:

Site 1: First page, top 5 (!)
    Site 2: Second page
    Site 3: Third page

Sites are hosted in the US but I am in Europe, so rankings may be different in your location.

As I said, sites are unmonetized, so do not ask for proof of income. There is no stats, so please do not ask for stats. All three sites are from 2009, so they are well aged. They are currently registered with Namesilo and registration fees have been paid for until August 2013!

For domain names, please send me a PM. The first to post "Sold" in the thread and pay $100 to my PayPal has gotten them. Price is fixed and I am not selling them individually - so again, please do not ask. You have to take all three for $100, which is a steal.

Thank you for looking and have a great day!

reto4455, Jul 15, 2012 IP
  2. aliendrummer

aliendrummer Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    PM sent

aliendrummer, Jul 15, 2012 IP