1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

3 sites - Car News, Myspace + blog, Gadget News - want to sell today !

Discussion in 'Sites' started by *Michael*, Jul 6, 2006.

I have 3 sites for sale - want to sell them by the end of today

CARS0.com - Car News

The domain name cars0.com is worth something alone. It has been registered a few months back so probably is not sandboxed anymore. I had big plans for this site but only recently managed to put wordpress on it. No advertising made.

GizmoPIMP.com - Gadget News

This is a vrey profitable market, many searches for gadgets and gizmos. I really hate to sell this site but I have to.

ProfileCodesKIT.com - Myspace resource site + music news blog

Based on a turnkey site, now it has it's own template and the most important thing: dynamic page titles. What I mean is that all turnkey myspace sites have the same title on all pages. This is the cause they don't rank high in the search engines. Profilecodeskit.com has unique page titles for every page. So it's much better than the rest.

Also, it has a music news blog that adds new content everyday - I have made this for SEO purposes and also to increase earnings.

All websites are relatively new, so don't ask for traffic and revenue. So far it's insignificant as the sites have not been advertised.

Only profilecodeskit.com made about $1 yesterday - It has been submitted to more than 10 social bookmarking sites so it will soon benefit from those backlinks.

All websites run 100% by themselves. They subscribed to several rss feeds for news. They ping all major rss agregators. There are built in sitemaps and RSS feeds as well. Slick AdSense intergration - VIEW EXAMPLE HERE

All you need to do is submit to a few directories and make a couple of link exchanges, drive some traffic to them and you will benefit from a great AdSense clickthrough. The sites are only a few days old, so no traffic yet. The domain names cars0.com and gizmopimp.com are a few months old so google won't look at them as new.

My other automated blog sites bring in AdSense CTR's in the double digits. The adsense integration is in compliance with google adsense TOS.

Starting price for every site is $50
    Bin price separately is $150

BUY THEM ALL TOGETHER TODAY FOR $300

*Michael*, Jul 6, 2006 IP
  2. *Michael*

*Michael* Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    BIN FOR ALL SITES DROPPED TO $250 FOR ALL SITES - offers stands only for today

*Michael*, Jul 6, 2006 IP
  3. kokopelli

kokopelli Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 10
    I'll offer $50 for GizmoPIMP.com

kokopelli, Jul 7, 2006 IP
  4. joshmullineaux

joshmullineaux Peon