1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

3 Reasons You have NO Shopify Dropshipping Sales! (And How To Fix It FAST)

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by seananthony, Dec 30, 2017.

Hey everyone - I just made a new video going over 3 of the most common mistakes I see when people complain about not getting sales.

Here it is:

Cliff notes 3 reasons are:

1. Ad is not attention grabbing. You have literally about 3 seconds to grab attention so do it QUICK with an engaging ad (this is why video ads are my favorite)

2. No product to customer match (i.e. your ad targeting on Facebook). Find a passionate audience for the product you are selling, and target them. For example if I have a waterproof g-shock style watch I would not target "Watches", I would target military people or maybe hunters/outdoorsmen.

3. Your ad/product is not solving a problem, fulfilling a passion, or providing immense value to the customer. Your potential customer MUST be able to answer the question "what's in it for me?" when they see your product and ad. If not, they will continue scrolling.

Hope this helps some of you who are struggling to get sales!

seananthony, Dec 30, 2017 IP
  2. Bella Lopez

Bella Lopez Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Excellent tips. I had the same initial problems while going through my store. Everything seemed great. The content was good and the website was also getting traffic but I couldn't convert from the ads. Lastly, I found that the target audience was drastically wrong. Did some A/B testing for a few days and it paid off. One ad did great and the other just bounced off!

Bella Lopez, Jan 4, 2018 IP