1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

3 Keys to convert visitors into customers

Discussion in 'Shopping' started by makemoneyfromgoogle, Sep 16, 2011.

The steps made by the clients before buying a product in a store is much more complex than offering the best value for an existing product in other stores, or highlight that which is unique, according to trading psychology. Environment variables are as important as above.

Optimal conditions should be created to induce the prospective client and that the decision to buy into this store and not another. In a virtual store, the environment must be carefully studied to provoke the desire to purchase from the customer.

About time we have been developing Internet businesses know very well that, if it costs us money and time to attract visitors to our store, the greatest difficulty is turning those visitors into customers.

If you have little experience even in this area maybe you're among those who think Internet is flooded with compulsive buyers willing to shell out money for any product or service because they are only present in one form or another.

Nothing could be farther from reality, trade or marketing on the Internet, although they have unique advantages in terms of promotion, it also has serious disadvantages in generating confidence in both the product and our brand and professionalism.

The average visitor already knows the large amount of fraud committed with fake stores, products are not what they say they are, salespeople who are not who they seem, and a host of deceptive strategies created to wrest money for nothing.

For these reasons it is so important for us to generate the enabling environment and confidence needed to sell our products and services.

How are we then to convert those visitors into customers, or more directly, that this visitor buys the product you are offering? this is the question we all ask when we start a venture or already have in place but our sales do not go as we wanted.

The truth is that there is no single formula, but if we return to the concept indicating the beginning of the article we will focus on how to create a conducive atmosphere to induce the sale. A number of factors must be considered to achieve this goal:

1. First of all, the service

We must be able to generate an optimal navigation. The potential customer must feel comfortable seeking product, see its features and even to compare some other models or brands and in the case of tangible benefits in the event or service. This is achieved through appropriate menu shortcuts, clear and always visible.

At the same time there are dozens of online health care services that allow visitors to interact directly with the pressing demand or an online chat (I recommend Comm100, which is free and very complete).

If you are unable to be online optimal time for consultation with "live", you should seek the ways in which the lack of a "dependent" is replaced with a friendly navigation and direct, without too many turns.

The goal is to make visitors always find all the information you need to decide on a purchase, as well as in a successful physical store, where employees are always at your disposal to answer your questions and queries.

2. The Environment

When you walk into a store feel different perceptions that sometimes go unnoticed in your conscious, but your subconscious will be processing a lot of information that will be decisive when the final decision.

The position of the shelves, the amount of lighting, colors, smoothness of the floor, ambient music, the availability of employees at your disposal are all factors that will cause you to stay inside the store and out as quickly as possible. It depends on how well they have done things.

In the case of your store, are the background colors, the quality of images available to the elements that cause the pleasurable sensation or discomfort in your visitors. If your store gives a feeling of disorder odrás hardly get the visitor becomes a buyer.

Are fundamental aspects that can be corrected in the way according to the analysis of entry and exit pages you make once you have mounted and production.

3. As induce the purchase

The crucial step is to get the visitor decides to purchase. This should give sufficient grounds to generate the confidence to purchase. A section of frequently asked questions related to each product page, which spells out your shipping methods, terms, guarantees, etc.., Is a tool to make things easier.

Do not allow avoidance of doubt, a customer does not want to be with uncertainty once it decides to spend money on your products or services. Another excellent tool is to publish testimonials from real customers who are satisfied with the product and the way they have delivered and advice they have provided.

Incredibly, when a visitor makes a purchase online you feel you are doing something new, even if it takes three years buying online. It is therefore of utmost importance to make them feel that yours is a serious and stable business.

Generates the elements of trust (which are mainly those that report), and always consider the triangle of success in Internet business is the sum of value + trust + convenience. Can you provide these three aspects of your visitors? If so, your business is on track.

If you find that your sales are not within expected ranges when you started your project, begin to make changes you think necessary. Internet is a technological tool and therefore constantly evolving.

Try different alternatives and tries to innovate in your methods. next to Internet and the future success of your business will probably be used in future articles as examples of successful case studies.

makemoneyfromgoogle, Sep 16, 2011 IP
  2. david.rew1164

david.rew1164 Peon

Best Answers:
    Really liked this and I think in addition to this we should use the power of social connections. Facebook & Twitter are powerful tools for brand marketing. It is also necessary for you to know your customers and their reaction toward your product in comparison with your competitors product. SocialGURU is one such product, which helps you realize this, exactly.

david.rew1164, Sep 25, 2011 IP
  3. Volwin

Volwin Peon

Best Answers:
    Great insights. I'm with you on the service. I use live instant messenger on my sales pages and they convert much better: see zopim.com for the IM widget

Volwin, Oct 3, 2011 IP
  4. Compuzone

Compuzone Member

Best Answers:
    By placing live instant messenger on our sales pages, it will let our potential visitors know that we will always be there to support them whenever they have problems. great info.

Compuzone, Oct 6, 2011 IP
  5. spids

spids Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for taking the time to write this useful post.

spids, Oct 8, 2011 IP
  6. Prince Numan

Prince Numan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    nice sharing

Prince Numan, Oct 10, 2011 IP
  7. shanmarsh1

shanmarsh1 Peon

Best Answers:
    I have been to many many websites and looked at what my competition is doing and I have been well within range. I have tried SEO, I have had professionals give me advise and have put it into practice. I am still not converting.

shanmarsh1, Oct 12, 2011 IP
  8. sophia911

sophia911 Peon

Best Answers:
    according to trading psychology. Environment variables are as important as above . I agree this words . As induce the purchase . This is the most important ~ Great Job !!!

sophia911, Oct 12, 2011 IP
  9. crgargan

crgargan Peon

Best Answers:
    Are there any other specific tips you feel would help with converting visitors to customers?

crgargan, Oct 16, 2011 IP
  10. afitzone

afitzone Member

Best Answers:
    thank you for sharing....

afitzone, Oct 29, 2011 IP
  11. sophia911

sophia911 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you so much . I read this infor again .

sophia911, Nov 6, 2011 IP
  12. afitzone

afitzone Member

Best Answers:
    how to visitor can be customer really customer, not only buyer?

afitzone, Nov 6, 2011 IP
  13. E-Munkey

E-Munkey Peon

Best Answers:
    very informative, thanks

E-Munkey, Nov 7, 2011 IP
  14. petrovpeteski

petrovpeteski Peon

Best Answers:
    This is a great thread thank you so much for the tips I belive trust and price are generally the top priorities when searching for products online the more trust a page has the the better the conversions simple things like adding a physical address and a phone number are good ideas but really like the IM messenger idea so shoppers can seem to get some instant "human" interaction

petrovpeteski, Feb 7, 2012 IP
  15. AlexandrBlinov

AlexandrBlinov Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, this true. All these steps can significantly help us to convert visitors into customers. My friends like to buy some stuff on those sites, which they trust to and which has friendly interface and nice environment. So, many producers and sellers should now about these 3 tips to attract new clients.

AlexandrBlinov, Mar 23, 2012 IP
  16. ANDREY_KAZ

ANDREY_KAZ Peon

Best Answers:
    ok..thanks for sharing

ANDREY_KAZ, Apr 7, 2012 IP
  17. masterptc

masterptc Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for sharing , very informative!

masterptc, Apr 23, 2012 IP