1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

3 Guys 1 Hammer

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by itzball, Feb 3, 2010.

1. Silver89

Silver89 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I'm sure your opinion would change if it was your family.

Silver89, Feb 9, 2010 IP
  2. MediaFireBrand

MediaFireBrand Peon

Best Answers:
    I've seen the video and it's extremely disturbing from the outset. What they did to their victims (humans and animals) was terrible and you're right; the death sentence is not enough for people like this. It's reported that they're actually being treated well in prison too ... surprised nobody has shanked them yet as they deserve it ten-fold.

Furthermore, the way that the Ukraine government and policing authorities handled the case was disgusting, which is why it'll remain in one of my top 10 places I'll never visit before I die. The policing and government authorities are a complete joke, I'd rather hire a bunch of clowns to run the country.

MediaFireBrand, Feb 9, 2010 IP
  3. Jeccles

Jeccles Peon

Best Answers:
    I will not watch the video. Reading the Wiki report on it was bad enough. I believe the proper definition of these "people" is psychopath. How deluded are their parents that they cannot believe the video evidence in front of them? Actually I think death would be too easy on them. Let them rot in some cold dank prison.

I think you had at least 1 Psychopath and the other 2 Sociopaths.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2010
    Jeccles, Feb 9, 2010 IP
  4. itzball

itzball Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, i guess one of the guys got out of the bunch once they started killing more than one person. He only got like 10 years in jail.

itzball, Feb 10, 2010 IP
  5. MediaFireBrand

MediaFireBrand Peon

Best Answers:
    He got 9 years for robbery but was never charged for any murder involvement.

MediaFireBrand, Feb 10, 2010 IP
  6. itzball

itzball Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, well at least he was smart enough not to go along with his freinds . He should of told someone about it.

itzball, Feb 10, 2010 IP
  7. Helado

Helado Peon

Best Answers:
    You're a tit. I wouldn't be surprised if you were of the same mentality as those "boys" because you're laughing about it and joking. It's not funny.

Unfortunately there are some absolute sickos in this world. These guys got caught; think about how many people who do this probably don't get caught. These people make terrorists look friendly. Things like this make my little belief in a God even smaller.

Just have to hope that something like this doesn't happen to us.

Helado, Feb 10, 2010 IP
  8. itzball

itzball Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah what is wrong with everyone. How can you joke about something like this. You wouldn't be if that was you getting brutilally murdered. And your right, people like this make even criminals and terrist of all kinds look like babies.

itzball, Feb 10, 2010 IP