1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

3 Guys 1 Hammer

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by itzball, Feb 3, 2010.

I just found out about this on the internet while I was bored. I came across this video (which i will not give a link to) which is just the most disturbing video I have seen in my life. I will not post a link, and if you curious, just google the title I have. I will sum it up for you guys and leave my thoughts. I want to hear what everyone else thinks too.

Basically there are these 3 teenagers all about 19-years old. They would find random victims in Ukraine and torture them until they died. They would knock out thier victim somewhere and then bring them to a random forest while unconcious. They would then wait until the person woke up and one of the teenagers would beat the persons face with a hammer. The other teenagers would record it on thier cell phone and clean the weapons. They would then use a screw driver and stab the victim in the stomach and then stab the eyes of the victim as well. Once dead, they would take pictures and laugh.

They would go to the funerals and take pictures of them flipping the grave off of the victims. They brutially murderd 22 people. They have not been sentenced anything yet as far as I know, except for them staying in jail until they figure out the punishment. They got interviewed about why they did such horrible acts. The answers were, "We did it because it was fun and we wanted to look back one day and remember this"

I really can't express how horrible of a thing these three kids did. It was not humaine-like at all. How could someone just kill, beat, torture someone to death and have no feelings what so ever. It is just sick to think about. I am not one to believe in hurting a human but these kids deserve to get tourtured. I don't think that the death penalty is even strong enough punishment for them. They deserve to see how it feels just like the victims.

What do you guys think about this act? Does anyone have any more information on the sentence they will be recieving?

ps. The video is very graphic and i reccomend you don't watch it if you are easily sick to your stomach. It is the worst thing i have seen in my life. It really needs to be taken off the internet for good. It only glorifies the criminals even more by watching it. They are getting what they wanted.

Here is the full story...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dnepropetrovsk_maniacs

Last edited: Feb 3, 2010
    itzball, Feb 3, 2010 IP
  2. Traditione

Traditione Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Holy...

These types of people, the ones who have a seemingly infinite amount of hate and lack any sense shame or guilt, are the only people I have ever feared.

How do you treat a person who acts like an animal?

These are very small individuals who got their pleasure from abusing those smaller than they; and in the case of those stronger than the three, they just attacked on the blind-side like cowards.

If this is what it takes for insecure boys to feel like men, it is time for fathers/male authority figures to take a stand and teach the boys what happens when they act like sociopaths.

Traditione, Feb 3, 2010 IP
  3. Mentalhead

Mentalhead Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well this is really sick stuff... Is it true that someone really ordered this to be filmed?
    I feel like throwing up...

Mentalhead, Feb 3, 2010 IP
  4. whitetitan

whitetitan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Very horrible even while reading it..some mania's was happening for those guys...:eek:

whitetitan, Feb 4, 2010 IP
  5. hamerish

hamerish Peon

Best Answers:
    thats just messed up, stopped reading half way through.

hamerish, Feb 4, 2010 IP
  6. itzball

itzball Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, if you can't even read the story, then i reccomend you don't watch the video. This is just sick. I have no idea how any human could do this to another of it's own kind. Makes you think.. Don't be mean to people, this could happen to anyone.

itzball, Feb 4, 2010 IP
  7. adamlacombe

adamlacombe Peon

Best Answers:
    This is just sick... I agree this needs to be taken off the internet. How can anyone do such of a thing??

adamlacombe, Feb 4, 2010 IP
  8. itzball

itzball Member

Best Answers:
    The thing that really makes me angry is that they are getting sentenced to life in jail. I am saying this makes me mad because that is just letting them have free housing and decent meals. They should be tourtured everyday and see how they like it.

itzball, Feb 4, 2010 IP
  9. TheVccMatey

TheVccMatey Peon

Best Answers:
    Where can I find the videos? Not because I'm interested in killing and stuff, I want to see the looks on their faces, the sick f*****s.

TheVccMatey, Feb 4, 2010 IP
  10. bk871

bk871 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That's awful. People like that deserve to die the same way they kill their victims, by torture.

bk871, Feb 4, 2010 IP
  11. TheVccMatey

TheVccMatey Peon

Best Answers:
    All this sorts of make me loose by belief in democracy.

TheVccMatey, Feb 4, 2010 IP
  12. TimothyJohn

TimothyJohn Member

Best Answers:
    Thats messed up, I have actually seen the video because a mate sent the link, I watched about 3 seconds hey it was really messed up. If there is a hell , I'm sure those guys will be going there.

TimothyJohn, Feb 4, 2010 IP
  13. itzball

itzball Member

Best Answers:
    Just type the title of thise thread into google and its the first link.

itzball, Feb 5, 2010 IP
  14. TheVccMatey

TheVccMatey Peon

Best Answers:
    Sickos dude..:(

TheVccMatey, Feb 5, 2010 IP
  15. itzball

itzball Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, really sick. And they were laughing the whole time.

itzball, Feb 5, 2010 IP
  16. Smith15

Smith15 Guest

Best Answers:
    Holy SHI*T!!!
    I don't even wnna watch the video.
    What has the world come to, mor than angry, it makes me sad :( :( :(
    cmon man! who fucking does that..esp to innocent random people :/

Smith15, Feb 5, 2010 IP
  17. itzball

itzball Member

Best Answers:
    you would think that the parents had something to do with the way they acted. I mean, random high school students just don't just do that. Even if they were abused in any way, you would never do that. This is just sick and horrible.

itzball, Feb 5, 2010 IP
  18. TimothyJohn

TimothyJohn Member

Best Answers:
    yea some people are just not right in the head. Don't watch it people , it will scar you mentally whether you realize it or not!

TimothyJohn, Feb 5, 2010 IP
  19. itzball

itzball Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, i hear what you mean. I am sorry for bringing up this topic. I just thought i could tell everyone what is happening in our world. But serously, don't watch the video if you are young or have a weak stomach. It can tramitize someone. I just don't understand why they can't take it off the internet. I can't beleive what the world has become.

itzball, Feb 5, 2010 IP
  20. TheVccMatey

TheVccMatey Peon

Best Answers:
    So these guys are psychopaths or sociopaths?

TheVccMatey, Feb 6, 2010 IP