1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

3 Easy Ways To Make Money From Your Blog

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by Thomas Owen, May 10, 2014.

I recently posted this topic on my blog and it got a really good response so thought I would give you an overview of the 3 main methods which you can make money from your blog using affiliate marketing.

1. Create a "Recommended Products & Tools Page"

Really, really simple and so effective! Create a page to go in your primary menu at the top. On the page place the products and tools which REALLY help your business. You need to make sure that you actually do recommend them, which means you need to use them yourself. Its no good if your just recommending them for the heck of it to make a commission.

Great ones to recommend for make money online niche are domain registrars, hosting, autoresponders, these all help with building your own websites, which more than likely are what people will need if in the MMO niche.

Write a sort overview of each and why you recommend them, its important to say that you use them yourself, you will gain trust and loyalty from your readers. Then use your affiliate link.

You can make a good amount of money from doing this! You can also add other products which help your business and will help your readers business.

2. Product Reviews

Similar to the recommended page, except these are posts and can be stored in a category or separate page with sub pages. Again, you need to have actually used the product your reviewing! I have found the best response comes from shooting a video of you either talking about the product or screen capture of you using the product, showing the back office etc.

This is an awesome way to make money for you SEO dudes and dudettes out there! Keep an eye out for new products coming out soon. Ask the vendor/creator to review a copy before launch. Then write a review and start ranking ready for launch. Big products get a lot of search traffic, if you rank top you are going to make a lot of money!

3. Build An Email List

My absolute favourite! This one will make you money for the rest of your time online! You have heard the phrase "The money is in the list" right?

Well, its absolutely true! In brief you need to get an autoresponder account, I recommend Aweber. Then create an email campaign and create a opt in form within Aweber. Place it in the sidebar of your blog.

It works best if you offer a giveaway in exchange for an email address, basically someone visits your site, lets say in the health and fitness niche. They see you are offering an ebook the 10 best workouts to lose weight, or whatever. They enter their email to get the ebook.

You then have their email address in your autoresponder. You can set follow up emails and send broadcasts, build a relationship with your list. Then you can start promoting affiliate products to them. Again, works best if you have actually used them or know about the products. For our example you would promote products in the health and fitness niche, an abundance of which are on clickbank.

Hope this gives value to you! Any questions just reply here.

Thomas Owen, May 10, 2014 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  2. Snoopy240

Snoopy240 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Great tips man!!

Thanks for sharing! ...

I have actually been doing all of that for a while! ;)

If you go look at how my blog is organized - you can see Im already doing what you are talking about here :cool:

Very valuable tips I must say!

I wish you the best success online!

Cheers! :cool:

Snoopy240, May 16, 2014 IP
  3. Thomas Owen

Thomas Owen Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the kind words! Checked your blog out, you been busy man! Packed out with valuable content!

Thomas Owen, May 17, 2014 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  4. Snoopy240

Snoopy240 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    no problem man!! ..

and thanks for checking out my internet marketing blog! ..

I try to do my best at everything I do and I always have a passion and heart to help others get results online!

have a great day brotha!

:cool:

Snoopy240, May 17, 2014 IP
  5. Stop Byte

Stop Byte Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Thomas,
    Just read your guide about using the email list I had never thought of that one before im gonna try it now.
    Thanks

Stop Byte, Oct 13, 2014 IP
  6. cameloot

cameloot Peon

Best Answers:
    Thomas, I enjoyed reading your post. I am new to blogging and I am trying to absorb everything that I can find on the subject. Thanks for posting!

cameloot, Oct 16, 2014 IP
  7. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Nice post. Thanks for writing this.

iwebsocial, Nov 7, 2014 IP
  8. Richard Villapando

Richard Villapando Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    This is golden. Thanks for sharing man :)

Richard Villapando, Jan 23, 2015 IP
  9. David Garcia

David Garcia Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for this post. I have been looking for something like this for a long time.
    I was going to give it a try to thegrid.io so I could get an easy design for my blog, but you gave me others ideas to try.
    I was wondering, if you have any suggestions to drive traffic for a non-profit magazine that I am starting online.

David Garcia, Jan 26, 2015 IP
  10. Charissa

Charissa Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi
    Thanks for sharing. Nice to read this post.

Charissa, Jan 27, 2015 IP
  11. Pa8ricia

Pa8ricia Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    At times all these tips feel like doing nothing :(

Pa8ricia, Apr 6, 2015 IP
  12. Franklin Hatchett

Franklin Hatchett Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Great tips thank you! Building an e-mail list is essential.

Franklin Hatchett, Apr 6, 2015 IP