1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling 3 Days Sale: $250 Adwords Credits for Just $200! Offers Ends November 11

Discussion in 'Services' started by proson, Nov 7, 2013.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
Yes

Qualifies for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hi

I have a couple of Adwords accounts loaded up with $250 Adwords credits, what I am going to do now is to sell them at $200 each for three days only. If you want one of them, just send me a PM and I'll give you a paypal address to send me payment.

Once I received your payment, I will then create a username and password for you, so that you can log into the account.

The account creation process will be in 24-48 hours once payment is cleared.

Please PM me questions if you have any.

Remember this offer is only for three days, once it is gone it is gone, so PM me now to get the payment details.

proson, Nov 7, 2013 IP
  2. proson

proson Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    All accounts are real, if you don't find the credits on the account, I will double pay back your money!

(and the credits never expire!)

[​IMG]

proson, Nov 7, 2013 IP