1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

3 Adsense sites for sale

Discussion in 'Sites' started by The Riddler, Sep 14, 2007.

Hi
    I am selling three sites which I have bought recently on DP. However most of my spare time is now dedicated to article writing and marketing these sites is an impossible task for me.
    Rather than me tell you what tool I use to gather statistics, I suggest you use your favourite tool to determine visitor stats, links etc.
    Altogether they have made just over $13 in 4 weeks, assume no revenue as I have no break down of what site earned what.
    The sites are all with GO Daddy and who ever buys these will need to guide me through pushing/ transferring them over as I have not done this before. Obviously no cash exchanges before you have your sites.
    The sites are:-

http://www.laughtertv.info/
    http://www.onbrowse.info/
    http://www.sneakbrowse.info/

Please try to keep any questions to pm's and leave the thread to offers as I do not want infractions for bumping. If anyone is interested in a BIN then $50 will be acceptable for all three sites, but be aware I have no idea how to take my adsense code out and replace it with yours. This will be down to you to sort out. One last thing, I was informed that the script for the Laughter TV cannot be sold on, it remains with the your site for your own use.

Shall finish this sale in 24 hrs unless someone wants them for the BIN. PayPal only

Regards

The Riddler, Sep 14, 2007 IP
  2. Gimi

Gimi Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi Riddler

Are you available for article writing still?, I need ten articles of 300 words per article, my budget is $4 per article.
    If your work is unique , original and in good written English, I can offer 25 articels per week, if you wanted the volume. on First order, I 'm willing to pay 50% in advance and 50% on delivery to build confidence.

Thanks

Gimi, Dec 4, 2007 IP
  3. Fedorpheux

Fedorpheux Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Only the first site you listed works for me.

Fedorpheux, Dec 4, 2007 IP
  4. Paul1011

Paul1011 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'll start the bidding at $10.00

Paul

Paul1011, Dec 4, 2007 IP
  5. webwiz

webwiz Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    is it just me? or this thread was 81 days ago and it was dead before gimi brought it back to life.

webwiz, Dec 4, 2007 IP
  6. sat123

sat123 Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    perhaps he came via search engine by searching & posted that in such an old thread.....to get info..he wants

sat123, Dec 5, 2007 IP