1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling $3.07 CPC Exact Match Domain - 9.9K Global Exact & 4.4K Local US Exact Monthly Search

Discussion in 'Domains' started by WhiteCloud, May 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    PS. If the domain doesn't sell within the next 5 days I will cancel the listing...

Unfortunately as I am busy with education and a few other projects I am unable to develop this domain. It is a great exact match domain that could be a potential AdSense earner. As I have only recently registered it, I will let it go for $10 which is practically the registration fee.

Estimated CPC: $3.07[/B]
    Exact Global Monthly Searches: 9900
    Exact Local US Monthly Searches: 4400

This is a really nice domain which I was quite lucky to grab, unfortunately I don't have the time to develop it. I have installed WordPress with a simple theme but not much else.

It is registered with Netfirms and I'll get it transfered as soon as I recieve the payment. I will only accept PayPal Gift payment due to the amount of scams going on.

I would like to also add that the Google Competition for this keyword is extremely low, hence easy to rank for.

Last edited: May 8, 2011
    WhiteCloud, May 8, 2011 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.