1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

2checkout verification

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by Michau, Dec 18, 2005.

I signed up with 2checkout credit card processor, and I am waiting formy account to be verified. According to their support, they need to call some of my customers and aks them if they really received what they paid for. I'm curious if any of you had previous experience with 2chekout and can tell how long this verification process lasts? It's been 3 weeks already, and I made $900 in sales. I'm curious when they are going to verify me and release my money?
    SEMrush

Michau, Dec 18, 2005 IP
    SEMrush
  2. WorldImpulse

WorldImpulse Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It takes around 3-4 weeks for it ... they have a look at your site before they verify you and may ask you to make some changes if needed. Our payments were delayed for around 2-3 weeks initially but once approved things are going on smoothly.
    PS. They didnt call us for the verification purpose.

WorldImpulse, Dec 18, 2005 IP
  3. Michau

Michau Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well, they did take a look on my site, and told me it is OK, but then I was informed that they need to phone MY CUSTOMERS to get me approved. 3 weeks passed already...

Michau, Dec 18, 2005 IP
  4. chrisgamer

chrisgamer Peon

Best Answers:
    any news? I received the same email about a week after.. im still waiting for further news :(

chrisgamer, Jan 16, 2006 IP
  5. bpearson

bpearson Peon

Best Answers:
    I had the same problem with then but mine was when I hit my limit for my main account I switched to using them for the last week in November and same ting happened to me it took 6 weeks for them to give me my money I even asked for a check to be mail and take it out of the money they owe me and no luck finally they sent my direct deposit of ~6K to my account after 6 weeks. I would recommend getting in touch with the verification dept. and get one person extension to call back because they will stop phoning after a few customer have not received there orders. But if you stay on top of them they will speed it up.

bpearson, Jan 16, 2006 IP
  6. chrisgamer

chrisgamer Peon

Best Answers:
    got an email this morning saying my payment is being issued on the 19th :)

I'd advise anyone whos been waiting for verification for over a month, to make a support ticked with the tech department.

chrisgamer, Jan 18, 2006 IP