1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

2checkout - using with multiple sites

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by kozuch82, Jul 24, 2006.

Hi,

I am just wondering - I've got 2checkout account for one of my sites and would like to OCCASIONALLY try to use it with some of other sites I am going to build. However, I do not know whether the other sites will be successful and dont want to sign up for multiple 2co accounts and loose money like that.

Does anyone have experience with this? Is 2co watching the reffering URLs? I mean have you tried to use 2co with sites you've not signed up for?

Thx for insights! :rolleyes:

kozuch82, Jul 24, 2006 IP
  2. alemcherry

alemcherry Guest

Best Answers:
    They allow only one thank you page URL. Otherwise I dont think they will create any issues.
    I use one account with a site with 2 URLs. They should be having two referers in logs. using it for more than 2 years, once got a automated mail explaining that I need separate account for each site.

I will advice, just use same account unless they ask you to have another one. This is ofcourse only if you can manage same thank you page for both.

alemcherry, Jul 24, 2006 IP
  3. kozuch82

kozuch82 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanx alemcherry,

I dont think I need special thank you pages for my e-commerce experiments... once I will see the site is running I have no problem leaving the few bucks at 2CO's for a separate account.

Happy to hear the do not bother on this.

kozuch82, Jul 24, 2006 IP
  4. atlantico

atlantico Active Member

Best Answers:
    You need to open another account with them. They provide a $19 discount for the second and subsequent subscriptions (there's an answer regarding your situation in their FAQ section).

Alex @ qesign.com

atlantico, Jul 25, 2006 IP