1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

2checkout pay date?

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by course575, Oct 11, 2011.

Hey

I recently got accepted by 2checkout. Its been two days and I have made $100 worth of sales. I know that the payout is at $300 and they pay weekly. So, will they send money via bank transfer as soon as I hit $300 or is there a fixed payout day every week? I am based in India.

Secondly, my 2checkout is integrated wtih bigcommerce. Earlier, I did a test payment before allowing my ecommerce site to go live. I tried numerous time but I see that the checkout did not display paypal option. Did they stop accepting Paypal payment?

course575, Oct 11, 2011 IP
  2. Guisbar

Guisbar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    They pay once a week, deposit on Fridays. The cutoff is Tuesday 11:59pm...

If you ship a product, make sure to mark it that way.

Guisbar, Oct 11, 2011 IP
  3. course575

course575 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I dropship items. I am not sure why the paypal option is not displayed to my customers while making a payment. I always thought that once I enable 2checkout thing through bigcommerce checkout setting, customers should have been able to pay through Paypal.

course575, Oct 11, 2011 IP
  4. buyerss

buyerss Peon

Best Answers:
    due to some indian paypal user issue they have disable this feature

buyerss, Oct 14, 2011 IP
  5. awesome1

awesome1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    2checkout took me 1 full month, lots of documents, bank statement, utility bill, ID, data on my website, real business address and finally rejected.

Hate 2checkout and get creative.

And now, many alternatives available to make it from anywhere. :)

Look around the internet.

awesome1, May 2, 2020 IP
  6. seomanualsubmission

seomanualsubmission Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As i know 2checkout accept card payment only. The accept payment from paypal only for activate account ($49.00, dont know current charge i used it about 2 years ago).

If you will rich at 300 USD then it hold some part of payment and send remaining to your bank account. With next payment when you reach again 300 USD then hold payment will include and send to your bank account.
    I leave this gateway because few clients pay for our services and they email us also details but next day 2checkout returned amount (1000+ USD) and send us message that payment not pass fraud case. Then after i leave this gateways because other like Paypal, SKRILL etc doing well without any issue till now for me.

seomanualsubmission, May 2, 2020 IP