1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling 296.183.136 Banner Impressions starting from 0,16$ ecpm

Discussion in 'Advertising' started by lauttehupe, Feb 6, 2012.

Hello,

i am selling banner ad spaces from my network sites like nx8.com.
    In total i have over 296 Million Banner Impressions for Sale (this is my monthly average of total impressions from last 6 month)

Please check attachment for countries and ecpm rates, we starting from low as 0,16$ ecpm.
    Minimum Booking is 1.000.000 Impressions. I will use Google Adserver, so we got a neutral impression counter and you will get a daily report by mail.

Notice i am selling Ad Impressions not Pageviews, this means i have 3 ads on each Page (728x90, 300x250, 160x600 or 336x280) if you buy full invetory your ad will display at all 3 spots at the same time. Means if you buy 33% of the inventory your banner will display only 1 time per pageviews, if you buy 66% of the inventory your banner will display 2 times each pageview etc.

I don not accept Gambling, Adult, illegal stuff etc. No right media, only banner + link that i will upload to my adserver.

Attached Files:

lauttehupe, Feb 6, 2012 IP
  2. zubizubi

zubizubi Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I could not find any offers for the region Assam

zubizubi, Feb 7, 2012 IP