1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling .

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Ali054, Sep 10, 2020.

Thank you for considering this listing and website business as a future investment. In this listing description I am going to talk about the website’s in full details to provide the most transparency.

------------

Overview

------------

Seoandbacklink.com is a 11 month Fully outsource seo, Built from scratch in October 2019, The site make money from Selling an outsourced services which is : Soloads , Backlinks , Email Services. the site has generated a total net Profit of $11581 and total Revenue of $14477.90 since it was founded, The website showing a huge increasing in traffic and sales in the last 3 months becuase it became well-known in the solo ads market and its ranking on the top pages , for the new owner we will provide all the contact for our service proivder The cost for the services is 20% of price so we make 80% profit .

This site is a great opportunity for first time buyers looking for an already established business that’s making a sustainable monthly passive income on autopilot.

-------------

What’s Included in the Sale

-------------

Free install & setup (optional)

Fully Responsive & Support for Mobile Viewing

SEO Friendly Website

Professional looking, Clean and Elegant design

Wordpress website showing monthly profit growth

No Maintenance Needed

The domain name Seoandbacklink.com registered on Namecheap

1 Year free hosting (optional)

Ownership of all of the site files, including images, textual content, and featured image templates

3 months of support to get you on your feet

A 5 year ‘non-compete’ agreement

Buy It Now Bonus !

**(9296 Email )**

Note: the email list have been collected through the optin form , all of them are subscribers in the newsletter

-------------

Who we are ?

-------------

We are a team of internet marketing & website developers with over 14- years . We provide value to our customers and go beyond their expectations.

Why i'm selling this website ?

For my new project which is new start-up company that needs my full time and afford

18203-homepage-1598534660.jpg Screenshot_20200831_195015.jpg

Attached Files:

Ali054, Sep 10, 2020 IP
  2. Ali054

Ali054 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    My email :
    Whatsapp : +966540806028