1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Pr3 %100 Automated Hotel Search Website for Sale / Free hosting available

Discussion in 'Sites' started by FreaK7, Jul 8, 2014.

This website is for sale >> http://www.thehotelseries.com/

Screenshot:

[​IMG]

I'm selling %100 automated hotel search engine website/blog.

It's a fully automatic search engine, linked to your Hotelscombined.com affiliate account (You can get one free if you don't have already). Buyer will only place your own affiliate code, i can do this for you.

Hotelscombined is the biggest affiliate network and it has more than 2.5 millions hotels around the world.

I also offer 3 months free hosting to buyer, so you don't have to rush for site transfer. You can try to promote your site for first month in my hosting. Also you can transfer it immediately, it's no problem for me.

What you'll get with the sale:

pr3 www.thehotelseries.com domain name (free push to your godaddy account)
    premium paid design on the website
    all website files and database
    free transfer to your hosting

Here is your plan after buying for promotion and making money:

- Just make travel posts targeting people who finds home.
    - Promote it on forums, social media.
    - Or use paid methods to promote it like Google Adwords and other advertising methods.
    - Earn money with hotelscombined affiliate account and by selling sponsored posts to other webmasters as this is a pr3 domain.

This is a nice site for beginners as almost everything is automated and you have the potential to make more than thousands of dollars every month.

Also this is a very good price for a hotel search site, especially with a pr3 domain. You can't buy it anywhere less than 200$ imo.

FreaK7, Jul 8, 2014 IP
  2. Bigtoys67

Bigtoys67 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 4
    Will give you $30 its a dropped domain and no good?

Bigtoys67, Jul 22, 2014 IP