1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

$2500/month

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Jenda10, Mar 10, 2017.

Hey, i just lefr my job and got $10 000 in my bank. I need to make at least $2500/month. I'm a great sales person but could you please give me some ideas hpw tp make $2500/month. I don't want to be worker anymore i just want to be entrepreneur!
    Thanks a lot

Jenda10, Mar 10, 2017 IP
  2. Dana C. Beck

Dana C. Beck Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well if you're serious about being an entrepreneur, then I would recommend looking at : http://realincomesuccess.com. Why? Because first it's free to join. Secondly, this will show you step-by-step how to generate multiple income streams and earn upwards of $250 (or more) every day. Thirdly, the training and guidance is so easily laid out so that anyone who works at it, can be successful. There are members that are earning over $50,000 a month. Lastly, I will be there to answer any questions you may have or if you get stuck at any point.

One word of caution though: This is not a get rich quick program, an autopilot system where you just set it and you don't have to do any work, and lastly not an MLM program either. If you work at it, you will be successful!
    PM me if you have any questions.
    Hope to see you soon! :D :D

Dana C. Beck, Mar 10, 2017 IP
  3. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Is this a joke post? Why would anyone with just $10k in their bank account quit a job? You'll burn through that money in 3 months and there's no chance in the world you'll be making $100/mo, let alone $2500/mo, with any internet marketing program (or any other endeavor) in 3 months. It was a dumb decision really.

qwikad.com, Mar 10, 2017 IP
    matt_62 likes this.
  4. Jenda10

Jenda10 Peon

Best Answers:
    I moved back to my parents house so i wont have any expances. I just need to know if it is possible and i need to know who makes this bunch of money and how he or she did it to meke 2500/mo

Jenda10, Mar 10, 2017 IP
  5. Dana C. Beck

Dana C. Beck Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well with all due respect, I am earning a steady income every month. And I am on track to earn my goals in 90 days. It's all based on mindset.
    Have a nice day. :D

Regardless of what some people may or may not believe, earning a steady income online is available. But it has to start first with your own mindset. Then you can take action and see results. :D

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2017
    Dana C. Beck, Mar 10, 2017 IP
  6. robyries

robyries Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Have you on this business before..? If not than it really hard to make money as you mention...coz you don't know nothing to start from...

Welcome to jungle..bad decision.. lol..:p

robyries, Mar 10, 2017 IP
  7. wisdomtool

wisdomtool Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    You need to have savings of 6 months of your expenses before quitting your job. It is very tough to quit and start checking to see if you can make $2500/mth. I would recommend try to get a steady job and build your startup part time.

wisdomtool, Mar 10, 2017 IP
    matt_62 likes this.
  8. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    well op, if you work 80hours a week, you should be able to earn $500 a month on fiverr, now to make that into $2500 a month, thats simple. Just clone yourself 5 times.

Ok, I understand the need to change jobs. Sometimes, you really do have to quit. That $10k you have..... it is now a race to see who can extract the most from you. I expect within 72 hours of this post for every ebook seller, affiliate, webpage designer, etc, to flood you with PM's on how they can make you rich if you use their services. I would bet that the people here could suck that $10k off of you before you made a single $ back.

Here is my advice.
    1. Go find another job. If you find something you love, then its not work.
    2. Once you have a job, THEN you can afford to invest in something.
    3. You can look at doing uber? If you already have a car, then this is a suitable way to earn, but this just replaces having a job.
    4. Maybe rent out rooms. There are apps for this, and some people do make money. You will not likely make alot, but it could help make that $10k last longer.

Once you have an income that can meet your regular bills, then you can afford to invest. Seriously, if all you have is $10k, be very very careful with your money. Get a job ASAP. Please, I beg you, do not just hope and pray to get lucky from working online.

If you are not going to take this advice, then well PM me, so that I too can try to suck some of that $10k from you.

OP, when spending money, remember this: "A man with money, meets a man with experience. The man with the experience gets the money, and the man with the money gets the experience."

matt_62, Mar 10, 2017 IP
    topcoder, Smyrl, wisdomtool and 2 others like this.
  9. Milliardo

Milliardo Active Member

Best Answers:
    One of the best, as well as the hardest decisions in life. Of course, to be an entrepreneur one should invest that money in something profitable. With $10,000 there are a lot of good businesses to start with. The best of course is one where you're interested in. Always start with your interests. As for earning, I would say that while starting you need to have a job still. It's just for insurance, in case it doesn't work out (though one of the things entrepreneurs should have is optimism that your venture will not tank out). There are those who have a job while having their own business as well. It is also good to have more than one income stream, so that money will come in faster.

Milliardo, Mar 13, 2017 IP
  10. Anitasol

Anitasol Active Member

Best Answers:
    Your skills in sales will be your edge to succeed online. However, you must put in the hard work. You can start with affiliate marketing, but sometimes, it will take time before you start earning from it. At the same time, you can also make your own product out of a hobby, and sell it online! Actually, your creativity is your limit, as there are lots of ways to make money online. Good luck!

Anitasol, Mar 13, 2017 IP
  11. Hybirid

Hybirid Member

Best Answers:
    If you were an entrepreneur by nature, you would already have had an idea and you would not have asked such questions on this forum)
    I would just advise you to do what you like.

Hybirid, Mar 14, 2017 IP
  12. gregdavidson

gregdavidson Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Purchased used cars at auction and resell them for double what you paid on Craigslist. It's not the most original idea but it is a proven business model.

gregdavidson, Mar 16, 2017 IP
  13. eMonetize

eMonetize Member

Best Answers:
    For the past 16 years, I've been monetizing 3rd party data (email) using PPL (pay per lead...lead generation) offers.

If you're not familiar with 3rd party data, it's data that the users have given permission to receive messages from third parties. You get the opt-in record for all users and it's 100% can-spam compliant.

I either purchase the data or I get it through rev-share deals. Rev-share (revenue sharing) is data that you get for $0 upfront cost and you split the revenue generated from sending it, with the data provider.

The data is targeted based on specific vertical (niche) that the users have shown an interest in or requested more information about. So everything starts with the data, in that based on the vertical that you are getting data for, you then send a relevant offer.

I mainly get data that is targeted to verticals for PPL offers. This is because lead generation offers do not require a credit card or for the user to purchase anything to complete an offer. All a user has to do is fill out a form, so conversion rates are typically much higher than offers that require a sale to be made.

I favor offers that have a make, get or save money benefit to them. This is what has overall worked best for me and tends to have the greatest amount of mass appeal (will be of interest to a very large general audience). So the potential to generate high volume exists and they are fairly easy to cross promote on the back-end.

The bulk of the offers that I promote pay $20-$40 per lead. I also promote offers that pay more and less, but the amount of the payout is not the key deciding factor. How well an offer converts can be just as important, if not more important. For example, you could have an offer that only pays $9. However, if it converts at 2X or better compared to a $20 offer, then it will perform about the same or possibly even better. You could also have an offer that pays $90, but if it converts poorly, it may not even be worth sending it.

Bottom line, it is far easier to get someone to fill out a short form than it is to get them to take out their credit card and make a purchase. So why struggle trying to make sales, when you can just provide free info that users want / need and get paid well doing it.

Some of the verticals that I have done extremely well with are: insurance, education, debt, credit, mortgage, loans, assistance, discount offers, homeowner offers, etc...

So for example, if I'm getting auto insurance data, I then send an auto insurance offer. If I'm getting education data, then I send an education offer, etc, etc... Then after a certain amount of time, I then cross promote the offers to fully monetize the data.

3rd party data will rarely be as responsive as a highly targeted opt-in list you build yourself. But it really doesn't matter. Because you are getting the data much much cheaper and it is highly scalable compared to building your own list. The way that you make it work is to always be segmenting your opens / clickers - removing the unresponsive user. That way over time you are building smaller, but much more responsive lists. Essentially you are converting the data from quantity to quality.

Basically, I monetize the data using PPL offers because they offer the path of least resistance to generating conversion and converting the data to cash producing assets.

Obviously, there is far more to it, but done right it can be extremely profitable. Everyone that I know that is in the business and knows what they are doing, for the most part, does 6-7 figures. While that may sound like a huge range, much comes down to one's abilities to scale and to cost effectively build/manage the infrastructure needed to scale.

Anyway, something to think about.

eMonetize, Mar 16, 2017 IP
    Dana C. Beck likes this.
  14. triwahyu

triwahyu Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    $2500 per month? you can describe that? this is cpc or cpm or cpa ?

triwahyu, Mar 16, 2017 IP
  15. chalice

chalice Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you love to write or know how to outsource, you can publish books on Kindle.

chalice, Mar 19, 2017 IP
  16. Brit

Brit Active Member

Best Answers:
    Best wishes to you on your new adventure.

Brit, Apr 24, 2017 IP
  17. nekowai

nekowai Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    $2500 a month? Isn't that a bit high? :eek:

nekowai, Apr 24, 2017 IP
  18. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    @op.

You have been at this for 2 months now.
    Post and share your progress.
    What did you try? What did not work for you? What are you "earning" now?

From that $10k you had, have you been able to add to your savings, or do you now have less then $10k?

matt_62, May 6, 2017 IP
  19. Ingener

Ingener Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    $ 2500 is a pretty big number, not everyone can do it in the hands of big capital.
    I think you should start from selling to others who may not initially earn as much as you want but when you have enough capital and experience you can start a business, And make thousands of dollars every mont
    good luck

Ingener, May 7, 2017 IP
  20. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You need to go back to work. You don't leave your job and say "hmm..I think i'll be an entrepreneur... now what should I do.......". That's unrealistic and crazy. Go find another job and work for someone else. While you are consistently generating an income you can then educate yourself on what you want to do next. This will allow you all the time in the world to be successful so that one day you can leave your job to pursue your already revenue generating venture... Right now is not your time.

NetStar, May 7, 2017 IP
    Skunkard likes this.