1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling 250+ valid PR domains for sale, including PR6, PR5 and 140 PR4s

Discussion in 'Domains' started by dropcatchsell, Jul 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Please only respond via PM. Do not post anything in the thread. Please read all instructions below.

I am providing a link to two CSV files with the lists:
    New list: http://www.dropcatchsell.com/spreadsheets/2011-list-jul-18.csv
    Older list: http://www.dropcatchsell.com/spreadsheets/2010-last-list.csv

The spreadsheet columns are divided like so:
    Domain, PageRank, Inbound link info, Ask price in US dollars

Since folks have complained about this in the past, I will now mark domains as "SOLD" rather than deleting them from the CSV sheet.

All domains are valid PageRank domains. Every domain listed is drop catch. All have survived at least one PageRank update. All domains are registered at Godaddy. Free push available.

Payments will only be accepted via PayPal, AlertPay or Escrow.com. PayPal payments over $300 must be made via PayPal Mass Pay – no exceptions.

PayPal and AlertPay users with low feedback on Digital Point (less than five positives) or excessive negative feedback may purchase no more than $100 worth of domains if this is their first purchase with me.

PayPal and AlertPay users with moderate feedback on Digital Point (five to ten positives) may purchase up to $250 worth of domains if this is their first time purchasing from me.

Users paying through Escrow.com may purchase any amount.

To purchase, PM with the list of domains you would like to purchase.

I will discount 10% for offers including 5 or more domains. I will discount 15% if the offer includes more than 10 or more domains. I will discount 20% if the offers includes 25 or more domains.

I'm more flexible on offer prices for the pr3 (or lower) domains. The pr4s and pr5s are fairly fixed prices, except for the quantity discount.

Please do not waste my time trying to negotiate a lower price for anything less than five domains. The process is time-consuming, and frankly if my time is spent transferring just one domain, I expect full asking price.

PM me with a list of the domains you wish to purchase. Once we have agreed to a list and a payment method, I will send payment information to you.

I will leave positive feedback for all completed transactions once I receive final notification from the registrar that you have accepted the domains.

If you have any questions, please PM me before making an offer.

Thank you,
    John
    DigitalPoint ID: dropcatchsell

Last edited: Jul 19, 2011
    dropcatchsell, Jul 19, 2011 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.