1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

$250 Per Sale - New Affiliate Program

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by Blonde Jon, Oct 11, 2012.

Hello,

The company that I've been working with is starting an affiliate program. This product has been available to the public for around 5-6 years now. Our current customers are mainly in the Great Lake's area in the USA. We are wanting to expand our reach in the 48 states and possibly Canada. I see no better way to help spread the word about this great product than start an affiliate program.

Refer a customer earn $250 commission for each sale of the Beach Rover. The Beach Rover allows users to single handedly launch and retrieve their personal water craft (pwc) on water fronts where docks and boat ramps are not an option. The Beach Rover is a motorized alternative to a PWC cart/dolly.

[video=youtube;PS5JTvYoYUQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=PS5JTvYoYUQ[/video]

Payouts are made on the 1st of the month. Feel free to ask questions, I'll do my best to answer them.

Get started with the affiliate program here.

Blonde Jon, Oct 11, 2012 IP