1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

250 banner impressions per post

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by libervisco, Dec 5, 2005.

Hello

I have an idea that could potentially help both me and you. I need some more activity on my forums, meaningful posts and discussions while you may need some extra advertising at least to build awareness about your site.

Well, let's try this and if you think it's a good idea and you fill the bill then sign up. :)

The deal is simple and some may have done it already. I offer 250 banner impressions on top of my sites pages in exchange for ONE post that you make on my forums. This means that for only four posts you can get 1 000 impressions, but you're encouraged to go further of course.

Posts must be meaningful and worthy which would require that you know at least something about what you write. When writing your posts be honest and don't let people know you're posting just to get impressions. Engage the discussion comfortably knowing that at least you're getting a little something for it (so not a complete waste of time).

That said, only sites that don't completely go against the topic of my site can apply. Others probably wouldn't gain too much out of the deal anyway because my regular visitors wont like your ad, as simple as that. So take a look at the site (it is at http://www.libervis.com) and if you think advertising your site to that audience would be helpful, and you like the deal, take it.

I will set up a banner account for you so you can track how many impressions you're getting.

Thank you
    Daniel

libervisco, Dec 5, 2005 IP
  2. keral82

keral82 Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    very good idea

keral82, Dec 6, 2005 IP
  3. getbangalored

getbangalored Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sounds really good.. Nice marketing stratergy.
    -- Arun

getbangalored, Dec 6, 2005 IP
  4. libervisco

libervisco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks guys. So who's gonna start? ;)

libervisco, Dec 6, 2005 IP