1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Contest $25 Twitter "Thank You Fan" Image Design

Discussion in 'Design Contests' started by Nima, Jan 5, 2014.

I want to thank a number of our Twitter followers for being awesome fans. I want to thank them by tweeting an image and thanking them in the image (as well as the tweet).

This contest is to design a template for that image. Here are the requirements:
    • Size: 375x375 pixels
    • The template should be editable in PNG (I use Fireworks and want to be able to edit it there).
    • It should include and highlight the phrase "Thank You" or "Thank You for Being Awesome". It's up to depending on the design.
    • It should include this image (seen below) from our website (the size and location of the image is up to you depending on the design)
    • It should include the username of the Twitter user starting with @. (Ex. @HookahHooligan)
    • It should include the Twitter profile image of the follower (the size and location of the image is up to you)
    The most creative design wins. The contest ends at the end of the day on January 10th.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 5, 2014
    Nima, Jan 5, 2014 IP