1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Contest $25 Logo Contest - Repost

Discussion in 'Design Contests' started by snaponsin, Apr 21, 2015.

1. getdomain4u

getdomain4u Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello

Thank you for liking my logo. Here are some B&W color variations, please check and let me know your feedback.

[​IMG]

getdomain4u, Apr 25, 2015 IP
  2. snaponsin

snaponsin Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey designers
    We have found a logo that we have agreed to represent us best. The logo is already used, but if anyone can do something similar, then I will give them $30 not $25.
    The colors are the right one and also the detailed effects / shadows. (This I know, however good that you first spend time when we have come up with the logo). But the details are just as important to us as the logo :)
    We have attached both the logo 'Divinty Gaming' and then a quick composite picture of how our site roughly look like, with the logo on. Such a perfect fit for our theme and who we are.
    We know we are damn tricky, but you can make a fast logo that looks like this, without that we can be sued, then we are happy, and then we pick a winner !!: - D
    Many greetings

Attached Files:

snaponsin, Apr 28, 2015 IP
  3. snaponsin

snaponsin Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello guys. Our winner, Getdomain4u is not responding. Please anyone who edit and summit this logo fast will get the $25 payment.
    Please do GN as same colour as DG in silver colour and add fire in the background. DO IT SAME STYLE AS THE DG EXAMPLE ATTACHED TO FIT OUR WEBSITE.
    We are waiting, we need it fast pls.

Attached Files:

snaponsin, Apr 29, 2015 IP
  4. getdomain4u

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello

I've been responding you in pm.

getdomain4u, Apr 29, 2015 IP
  5. snaponsin

snaponsin Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have been waiting to hear anything for the past 48 hours and i don't have time to waste. I need this done correctly.

snaponsin, Apr 29, 2015 IP
  6. getdomain4u

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have always responded you many times within 24 hours and never took 48 hours you can check your PMs. I have also posted different variations of logo here, as well as in pm what you were looking for and accepted. Now you are looking for something completely different, I also pm'd different variations of new logo which is similar to DG but you are looking for exact same DGs texture, shade, color, fire, background etc it won't be 100% same, I told you this in PM many times. Hope you can find your logo from someone here which would be 100% same. Good Luck to you.

getdomain4u, Apr 29, 2015 IP