1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling 25 High-Quality Guest Post/PBN Articles (25k Word PACK)

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by TREYC, Apr 27, 2018.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Looking to start up a brand new PBN?
    Maybe you just need some content for a blog?

Hello there! I have 25k words of PBN/Blog Post content that somebody didn't pay me for, but I haven't sent it to them yet - this means that it's fresh and ready to be used!

You can use these articles for guest posts, blog posts on your money-site or even just to create a PBN; whatever you want to do with them is up to you.

It's a 25k word pack, meaning there are 50x500 word articles included within this pack! All of it was handwritten by me and will pass Copyscape (with no errors!).

I have tons of samples readily available, and if you want to see one of the articles, feel free to PM me. I guarantee you that they're all going to meet your standards, and then some.

First come first serve and I'll only sell the pack once, to keep everything unique.

If you're interested, you can PM me here or e-mail me at

I just realized the title says 25 articles when it should say 50, my bad!

TREYC, Apr 27, 2018 IP