1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

$25 for 5 articles about a social networking site

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by lilayus02, Dec 29, 2006.

We are looking for a qualified writer with an understanding of SEO, to create 5 original articles on a social networking site. We'll give you a list of keywords after we accept your bid. Please send me samples of your writing.

The articles should be 500+ words in 3-5 paragraphs. Keyword Density and SEO should be considered.

Any copied content from public domain and copyright free websites or copied from copyrighted materials will not be accepted.

We will check the content against duplicate filters and copyright checking programs. The writer should pre-check the content with Copyscape Filter prior to submission.

We will retain all rights to the articles as our sole property with exclusive copyrights.

We will pay $5 for each original article. PAYPAL ONLY.

lilayus02, Dec 29, 2006 IP
  2. Pat Gael

Pat Gael Banned

Best Answers:
    Well, from my point of too much requirements paying too little, not to mention that have only posted once at DP.

If writers apply a filter and trustability check on you, I'm not sure about the results.

Of course, this comment has nothing to do with checking plagiarized content, which most of us support and encourage. It's just the need to create some reputation around, as stated at the Forum Posting Guidelines

Pat Gael, Dec 30, 2006 IP
  3. Jack Bastide

Jack Bastide Guest

Best Answers:
    GEEZE for $5 an Article I wouldn't even
    cut and copy somebody else's work :)

Jack

Jack Bastide, Jan 3, 2007 IP