1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

25% Affiliate programme for Hypnosis MP3s

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by Trance-formation, Sep 8, 2004.

I've just branched out from selling hypnosis CDs to hypnosis mp3s of my CDs, and, old dinosaur that I am, I didn't anticipate the increase in sales... don't get me wrong, it still won't get me rich yet, but it's pushed me to upgrade my payloadz account (who I use for automated delivery of digital products).

This means I can now affiliate out my mp3s. If anyone is interested (you can see the products at www.hypnosisaudiocds.com), PM me and we'll sort it out. I pay $3.50 for each sale made.

The nice thing is that it isn't cookie based. You create a link to my product at www.payloadz.com which you then use to allow customers to purchase direct from you. We both get an email at the end of each transaction and I pay you monthly.

Trance-formation, Sep 8, 2004 IP
  2. 5starAffiliates

5starAffiliates Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Wow! Hypnosis MP3's, what an interesting concept! How is the market for that? I know hypnosis tapes were a big item a while back, are you seeing a big transition to the MP3's?

From one old dinosaur to another..... ;)

Good luck!

5starAffiliates, Sep 9, 2004 IP
  3. john_loch

john_loch Rodent Slayer

Best Answers:
    I've got to say, I like the idea.
    Figures a little low for me though, but hey - I'd love to hear how it pans out :)

john_loch, Sep 9, 2004 IP
  4. Trance-formation

Trance-formation Peon

Best Answers:
    Clearly I'm aiming at a low cost high turnover <g> but I'll let you know :)

I'm new to the affiliates world... would it be considered uncool to contact sites that I know sell items through affiliates schemes in this field, or is that considered OK? What's the etiquette?

Adam

Trance-formation, Sep 10, 2004 IP
  5. Trance-formation

Trance-formation Peon

Best Answers:
    LOL

Judging from the response to announcing the existence of MP3s to my subscribers list, there is definately a bigger market in MP3s than CDs. Significantly less work for me too ;)

I've also purchased domain name www.hypnosisaudiomp3s.com to maintain my branding :D

Trance-formation, Sep 10, 2004 IP
  6. TwisterMc

TwisterMc Mac Guru

Best Answers:
    This looks pretty cool. I may sign up but not today. ;)

TwisterMc, Sep 10, 2004 IP
  7. Trance-formation

Trance-formation Peon

Best Answers:
    OK John... I've had time to a little research and yes, 25% for sales for which I do nothing than offer the product does seem a tad mean :)

I've upgraded the programme to make it a 42% of sale, so if anyone thinks they can sell hypnosis mp3's from their site and have a paypal account, you'll get $6 for each sale.

I can also provide a template catalogue that all you need to do is enter you paypal email address into.

Trance-formation, Oct 3, 2004 IP