1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

24 Hours Later...Still Waiting for Approval

Discussion in 'Yahoo Search Marketing' started by flip, Mar 16, 2007.

So my keywords were approved almost instantly, but here I am, still 24 hours later, waiting for editorial approval of my ad copy. Wonderful.

And in the past 24 hours, while YSM has had their finger up their ***, Google has made $50 off of me. Will Yahoo ever learn?

flip, Mar 16, 2007 IP
  2. flip

flip Peon

Best Answers:
    Update. They rejected the ads because they claim the URLs don't work. Same URLs work just fine for Google. Same URLs work just fine when I paste them into my browser. I love YSM...

flip, Mar 17, 2007 IP
  3. jayaic

jayaic Active Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    If the ads were declined and you know the reason for the decline is incorrect send them an email.

If something was "declined" then that means it was a computer review that declined it. A human review is only done after the computer review and will show as "removed" if it doesn't pass the human review. if you send them an email with an explanation as to why the decline was wrong they will do a human review to confirm and, if it passes the human review, will go live in a couple of days.

jayaic, Mar 19, 2007 IP
  4. newgenservices

newgenservices Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    We got it approved in 12 hours and about 15 keywords removed.

newgenservices, Mar 31, 2007 IP
  5. Ivan40

Ivan40 Guest

Best Answers:
    Make sure you call them, I had a similar situation few months ago and after talking to them over the phone the ads got approved within a couple of days.

Ivan

Ivan40, Apr 3, 2007 IP