1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

23 YEAR OLD SUCCESSFUL REAL ESTATE INVESTOR LOOKING TO INFLUENCE

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by KevinRamirez, Nov 30, 2017.

Hey Guys!
    My Name Is Kevin Ramirez
    I am a real estate investor in Raleigh, NC
    I focus on rehabbing and wholesaling (mainly wholesaling) single family homes and small multifamily
    I join the group specifically to see if there is a group of people who are in my situation or are working towards being in my situation
    I currently do 50+ transactions a year, and net around a quarter M $ a year. (only reason I mention that is to establish the level that I am at, to see who can relate, I feel like honesty is key and we're all here to learn something or connect in some way.

Anyways. I am going to be starting a youtube channel of what it is like to be a young (under 30) entrepreneur and business owner who has already surpassed some of the major hurdles (The start up phase) and has built a solid business, great systems, and great momentum.
    In said youtube channel I will be documenting some of my day to day activities, speaking about systems I have in place, motivation, and many other things.
    I envision my main audience being millennials who are starting a business of any kind, or millennials who have started a business and are at a similar level that I am at and that can relate to my every day, the grind, the ups, the downs, and the thrill of the entrepreneurship ride.

If this is something any of you would be interested in please comment, with ideas, approval, dissproval. I am just trying to see if there's some people out there that would be interested in it

The videos are going to be VLOG style, with a Casey Neistat feel to it, so not just me talking, but also some cool action shots, regular shots, and a TON of knowledge and golden nuggets in every video. Basically half creative/entertainment, and half educational.

first Vlog will be up in december at some point, I'll be sure to check back here and let whoever is interested know. BTW, where can I post any youtube videos here on this forum and be compliant to rules?

thanks!

Kevin Ramirez

KevinRamirez, Nov 30, 2017 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Hi Kevin

You've been busy! We can help you with internet marketing and would love to discover your experience in that field. We're not, generally speaking, a suitable place for sharing one's own videos but we can take that on a case by case basis. Generally self promotion outside of your signature or the Buy/Sell/Trade section is frowned up.

sarahk, Nov 30, 2017 IP