1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying 20x2 small paragraphs on Canadian cities

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Froggie, Feb 3, 2012.

Hi,
    I need a 2 paragraphs content for each of the Canadian cities I will provide (we will start with 20 cities).
    The content must include keywords that relate to property rental, the content must have a researched element to it so that each cities locale is incorporated, for example for london ontario, there is two major campuses (fanshawe and university of waterloo), any city with a university/college is a huge part of my traffic as there are a lot of students looking for rentals.
    my site is houseme.ca, each city having its sub domain, have a look at london.houseme.ca to give you an idea, the content you write will go into the bottom of the page, as you can see the content for london is done
    --------------
    The city of London rests as the halfway point between Toronto and Detroit, at the forks of the Thames River. Rich in culture, education, and industry it makes itself an attractive community to settle in for a variety of reasons. Hosting numerous festivals, exhibits, and galleries London has earned itself a reputation as a tourist destination, and never finds itself short on entertainment and the arts.

London, Ontario has also earned itself in the educational community, as the home to Fanshawe College and The University of Western Ontario (UWO), the demand for off campus housing and rentals in the area is high, and we have many options available to suit your housing needs.
    ------------

I believe that is pretty clear on what I need, I like the content to be short and sweet.
    I need a price for 20 cities and turn around time.
    I will have many projects in the pipeline but this is going to be the first

Thanks

Froggie, Feb 3, 2012 IP
  2. Froggie

Froggie Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I also wanted to add that I would like someone who is native English speaker.

Froggie, Feb 3, 2012 IP