1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

2018 Marketing strategy....

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by egoldzone, Jan 4, 2018.

Hy Guys,

What is your best marketing strategies for 2018?
    Please share with me here...
    My goal is getting real traffic for Bitcoin and crypto

Thanks

egoldzone, Jan 4, 2018 IP
  2. shaun-m

shaun-m Member

Best Answers:
    Do you mean you want the traffic to be in the Crypto niche?

There are a whole bunch of subreddits for crypto where you will be able to share your content. If its decent, it will get upvoted and has the potential to pull a whole bunch of traffic.

shaun-m, Jan 7, 2018 IP
  3. Bella Lopez

Bella Lopez Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    For me, it is to keep a schedule for my blog posts and follow it through. The aim here is to convert leads with quality content posted twice in a week and run Fb ads for the new products in my dropshipping store. So far, I am on the right track with this.

Bella Lopez, Jan 15, 2018 IP
  4. dimitarang

dimitarang Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I don't have one yet :) But I think 2018 will be a dedication time for me for the online community. I have already written 2 eBooks with methods showing how to make money online. I even give them for free to some people struggling to get on the online money making wave. I think, after 10 years of experience, it is time to give something to the community...

dimitarang, Jan 16, 2018 IP
    JoeSpirit likes this.
  5. wanessmark

wanessmark Active Member

Best Answers:
    Integrating social messaging apps into communications

According to the latest Ofcom Communications Market research more than half of the total mobile audience used Facebook Messenger (61%) and half used WhatsApp (50%). Both properties are owned by Facebook. The Snapchat mobile app had a reach of 28%, with 10.1 million unique visitors.

wanessmark, Jan 16, 2018 IP
  6. Pamela Turns

Pamela Turns Active Member

Best Answers:
    So, what was your strategy then to achieve your goals?

Pamela Turns, Jan 17, 2018 IP
  7. vedremo

vedremo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    SEO is still strong and what I'm focusing a lot of efforts on.

Backlinks particularly, press releases, PBNs (choose the right provider though) and guest post services. I've found the best results come from combining all of these in one.

Email marketing is still strong when done right. But the future is integrating with Facebook messages.

vedremo, Feb 10, 2018 IP
  8. Liparti

Liparti Peon

Best Answers:
    and how is your bitcoin now?)))

Liparti, Feb 14, 2018 IP
  9. Snoopy240

Snoopy240 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I would highly suggest you to build your own niche blog.

Blogging is the best way to generate passive targeted traffic. This is traffic that will come in while you sleep.

Your blog site will be your home online and it will be your money site. I also highly recommend to start building your email list. Your email list is going to be one of your number one assets for instant traffic.

Once you have your blog, you need to promote it like your life depends on it, because maybe it does. And this will build up over time and you will be able to generate profitable revenue.

Here is an image to show you what I'm talking about here.

[​IMG]

Hope this helps! :)

Snoopy240, Feb 16, 2018 IP
  10. caturpoker

caturpoker Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i want to set up my first blog areaceme can in good position in google

caturpoker, Feb 17, 2018 IP
  11. Mohammad Tareeq

Mohammad Tareeq Member

Best Answers:
    92 % Companies who Blog more often notice increase in lead Generation and Traffic.

Mohammad Tareeq, Mar 1, 2018 IP
  12. dlassociates

dlassociates Peon

Best Answers:
    Mine is to increase interaction on my website with my users, which is a large SEO determining factor.

dlassociates, Mar 6, 2018 IP
  13. FiveStarFiverr

FiveStarFiverr Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Twitter....it's the best social media platform all around for traffic and they always change it up when necessary. Twitter is underrated by many, but a great source of traffic if you use it properly and you're patient.

FiveStarFiverr, Mar 10, 2018 IP
  14. ICOanimals

ICOanimals Peon

Best Answers:
    Why no one mentioned Telegram? It's also a good communication tool in crypto sphere. You can do blogging there.

ICOanimals, Mar 19, 2018 IP
  15. echahmed

echahmed Peon

Best Answers:
    for e-commerce the best way in 2018 is "INSTAGRAME"

echahmed, Mar 19, 2018 IP
  16. SEO-Jay

SEO-Jay Member

Best Answers:
    Focus your attention on Social Media - this is where you can drive targeted traffic.
    Forbes recently wrote an article about Instagram - stating it is the platform with the mos engagement.
    I'd focus on this - you can implement your own Instagram marketing strategy, liking, following etc, or alternatively you can hire a third party service to act on your behalf. A good example of this and one which we have used to great success is Kickstagram.

SEO-Jay, Mar 20, 2018 IP
  17. Moloove

Moloove Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can try to find your target audience on the sites of reddit and steemit. I hope you will achieve success.

Moloove, Jul 25, 2018 IP
  18. gary5534

gary5534 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Here are some of my best strategies. I have a few ecommerce sites.

1. First, I am looking for more influencers and resellers and partners. I use OSI Affiliate Software and I have setup a referral program and I am seeing a lot of success with it. The rest of the year, I am more focused on getting more partners.

2. I have seen more traffic since I started my autoresponder. I use Active Campaign Software for my autoresponder. I write around 2 blog post a month for each blog and I try to go back with past blog post and setup autoresponders. I want to keep my users coming back, so I will create more autoresponders.

3. I found studying my competitor is getting me a lot of great strategies. Around two times a day, I will use the software Ahrefs and plugin my competitor and study their keywords and what they are doing. I also, use that software to find more competitors and also to find more keywords.

4. I have also been doing content audits on a few of my ecommerce sites. I use Screaming Frog software for that. I try to see if there are pages that are ranking for the same keyword. If there is, I will 301 one of the pages and make the other page better. I have seen quit a few sites go up in the serps doing this, so I will do more content audits.

5. I also like doing Keyword research and writing long form content. To do my keyword research, I use SEMRush. See what keywords are not that competitive and then I write 2000 words about that. I have seen a good traffic increase.

I hope this helps. Good luck.

gary5534, Jul 27, 2018 IP
  19. gregdavidson

gregdavidson Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ranking at the top of Google and other popular search engines is probably the best internet marketing method/strategy. Word of mouth would probably come in second.

gregdavidson, Aug 3, 2018 IP
  20. thirdeyeblind82

thirdeyeblind82 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Totally agree with Bella Lopez! Scheduling what you NEED to do for your business, whatever it is, is still the most important thing. I constantly see people who jump from a niche to another, with the only goal to make money.
    My advice for 2018 is to find something you're really passionate about (not what would make you rich) and create a schedule of actions for every day of the week. Oh, and stick to it, no matter what.

So far, this is the most important thing I learned to become successful in what you do.

thirdeyeblind82, Aug 15, 2018 IP