1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[2013] Proxy Lists Thread

Discussion in 'Solicitations & Announcements' started by SKULL, Oct 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. geekos

geekos Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    for just $1 you can get my proxy active directory listing lists here https://forums.digitalpoint.com/thr...st-automated-proxy-promotion-service.2782883/
    just use the promo code

geekos, Jul 13, 2016 IP
  2. UncleP

UncleP Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks but I've not got any proxies now, don't plan to make any more of those just yet. I've built a proxy list a few weeks ago so now I'm trying the seo thing again, it worked well last time, I just hope I'm as lucky again. When it's doing 1k uv's a day I'll be happy. The last one was doing upwards of 3k and on google page 1 (joy), need some more of that.

This proxy promotion thing of yours, do the lists submitted to need anything? Or modding to work? I have no login for submit, tho' it's still there, there's a tick box for the submit button but no captcha (didn't work).

Last edited: Jul 14, 2016
    UncleP, Jul 14, 2016 IP
  3. geekos

geekos Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    just copypaste the backlinks and your good to go. :)

geekos, Jul 21, 2016 IP
  4. Aymen Chikhaoui

Aymen Chikhaoui Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    i invite you all to check : http://www.hiproxy.net is it a proxy site!? ,yes :) , but it give the possibilty for a reciprocal link for free it is highly designed and extreamely fast

Aymen Chikhaoui, Aug 1, 2016 IP
  5. UncleP

UncleP Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    So what's happened to proxy lists? There seem to be very few left and even some of the established ones have gone. Those that are left don't appear to get many new proxies posted either, not compared to a few years ago. Just a load of parked and redirected domains are left, it's a pity I suppose but times change and trends come and go I guess.

Has the proxy bubble finally burst? Have smart phones killed off the need for proxies and proxy lists? Anyone making money from them still?

Last edited: Oct 15, 2017
    UncleP, Oct 15, 2017 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.