1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[2012] Majon International

Discussion in 'General Business' started by majon, May 9, 2012.

Hello Guys/Gals,

Im VP of Sales and Marketing for Majon International and wanted to let anyone on this forum know if they have any question or concerns they can feel free to ask in the forum or PM me. We have allot of stuff we are working on for the future of Majon and want to make it the best experience possible for everyone.

Thanks, Jason

majon, May 9, 2012 IP
  2. AlexandrBlinov

AlexandrBlinov Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello Jason. It’s so kind of you to offer your help in solving different questions regarding the forum. At the present moment I’m newbie. So, everything for me is fine. I’m just trying to increase my knowledge in SEO. Of course, if there some questions, I’ll definitely ask for your help. Thank you one more time.

AlexandrBlinov, May 10, 2012 IP
  3. dhamaniasad

dhamaniasad Member

Best Answers:
    Their prices are pretty costly(Correct me if I am wrong, I dont have much information about the pricing of such services), but one thing to consider is that their own website ranks 3rd in google when you search for Majon company(the op said they're known by that name), which is pretty bad considering the fact that they themselves are an SEO company

dhamaniasad, Nov 27, 2012 IP
  4. suwandichen13

suwandichen13 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    yeah they're good SEO company. but for some people/Website Owner , the price still beyond budget. lol

i heard many Positive review for Majon.

suwandichen13, Nov 27, 2012 IP
  5. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
  6. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Wow, that's amazing. 3 Indian users have given you glowing endorsements and they have mix and match signatures. How cute.

[​IMG]

sarahk, Dec 3, 2012 IP
  7. majon

majon Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello Sarahk,

We are doing allot to turn around Majon.
    The biggest thing is we are listening to people.
    The biggest complain I see on the internet is about SPAM.
    First off we don't collect emails or Spam anyone the people on our list all have purchased a service of our in the past. When coming on board I was perplexed by the number of complaints online about spam. When researching this I found we have 3 Email providers all with the same lists. Now if you had opt out of one you weren't necessarily getting opt out of the other three and I can imagine how frustrating that must be if you get in all 3 lists. We have now moved all our customers to one email service and have built an Opt out that WILL WORK. http://www.majon.com/unsubscribe PLEASE USE this we are trying to listen to customer complaints and clean them up one by one.

As far as SCAM that is the next word I have seen thrown around the internet. For one we can be a SCAM and have 15yrs of A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau and still have the same Merchant account.
    We have no intentions to SCAM anyone our intentions are to provide value and success to each and everyone of our customers.
    I have read nearly every SCAM post I have found on the internet and my opinion is that it has to do with customer expectation not us Scamming anyone. We provided a service and it didn't meet their expectations. So this has been my next mission, I'm trying to clean up all the language on our services to leave less room for interpretations and have a more clear understanding of what to expect.

We have customers that will buy our SERP pack or EMail service and they some how have the expectation of sales.
    Anyone on this forum know that First place google rank or sending out a bunch of emails does not equal sales.

You have to have a strategy you need Presupposition, Scarcity, Loyalty, a good back story and trust to ever be making sales. This takes time and a well thought out plan. We don't want customer coming and just buying our service and blasting an Email that says buy our Snoring device or having us to Organic SEO for the keyword "stop snoring".

Our perfect customers are marketing firms and professional SEO's that need expert tools at their disposal and know how to use these services.

Good use of our list and service benefits the people in our list and reading the Blogs and Press releases we put out.

We are trying very hard to help our customers succeed we are slashing prices and constantly upgrading services.

If you have positive feedback on services you would like to see or suggestions on how we can make any of our service better I'm open to have that conversation in a public forum. I'm committed to make Majon great for Everyone!

Thanks, Jason

majon, Dec 10, 2012 IP