1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[2012] Fiverr Backlinks

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by PussInBoots, May 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    I create a blog in blogger, now i want to promote it with back-links and stuff. I found this gig on fiverr http://fiverr.com/dino_stark/build-eminent-backlink-pyramid-with-5000-high-pr-profiles
    What do you think about it? Should I buy it? Can it be harmful to my blog?

Thank you.

PussInBoots, May 13, 2012 IP
  2. Sabrina_Gage

Sabrina_Gage Member

Best Answers:
    I'm not sure if it's harmful. I'm in the same fight for building back-links, so I checked the URL you provided and sent a message to the author to ask for a list of sites where he will build the link.

It's better to make sure that these sites are natural and relevant for the links you want to build.

Sabrina_Gage, May 14, 2012 IP
  3. CloudPlusSeo

CloudPlusSeo Peon

Best Answers:
    Just be very careful because sometimes they spam an ad for your website and get low-quality traffic.

CloudPlusSeo, May 15, 2012 IP
  4. IM Gal

IM Gal Peon

Best Answers:
    I actually just bought that package to test out on one of my sites. It's only been a day or two since it was completed so I can't say yet whethet it's had an impact positively or negatively, but will update in a week's time!

IM Gal, May 15, 2012 IP
  5. MrKeh

MrKeh Peon

Best Answers:
    I think the new google update is catching onto all these automated backlinking schemes. Thats really all these fiverr gigs are...just some dude pressing a button and it spamming a bunch of junk backlinks. You'll need to focus more on manually backlinking to get real results since the latest google update.

MrKeh, May 15, 2012 IP
  6. Cyberdog1

Cyberdog1 Peon

Best Answers:
    I have purchased that gig about 10 times for different sites, you'll see my reviews on his gig (same username) It is good reporting and although I don't check them all the movement on my sites seems to take some benefit from this but I mix it with social bookmarks, Angela links and High PR

Cyberdog1, May 15, 2012 IP
  7. MoolaMails

MoolaMails Peon

Best Answers:
    I think it would be best to stay away from it, or you could make a free page pointing to your blog with the same keywords and do the paid for SEO on the new site, that way you don't risk a Google penalty on your main site.

MoolaMails, May 15, 2012 IP
  8. Sabrina_Gage

Sabrina_Gage Member

Best Answers:
    Did you receive the reports of the submitted links? If you have got the reports, what do you think of the sites? Are they link farms?

Sabrina_Gage, May 15, 2012 IP
  9. lifeplayer

lifeplayer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    What do you expect from $5? personally i dont use any backlink service at fiverr

lifeplayer, May 15, 2012 IP
  10. OSSEO

OSSEO Active Member

Best Answers:
    If person getting $5 and give you back links within tow or three days so obviously he is not going to do manual . he is going to use automatic submitter. it can be harm for you .

OSSEO, May 18, 2012 IP
  11. IM Gal

IM Gal Peon

Best Answers:
    Totally agree with you OSSEO on there being no chance of it being manual. I'm purely testing it out out of curiosity of what difference it did make - positive or negative. My test was done on a site I'm not fussed about losing so I'm not too worried if it gets it dropped out of the rankings, be interesting to see one way or the other!

IM Gal, May 18, 2012 IP
  12. emokarlis

emokarlis Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    That can`t be harmful for your blog, but it may not give you any pros :D At this offer there are 8153 positive feedbacks and 0 negative!! With that ratio it should be all ok~!

emokarlis, May 19, 2012 IP
  13. easycommerce

easycommerce Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    hi,
    Blog or website. Creating backlinks methods are same only via seo off page tactics but it will slightly modify in social media sharing is power full promotions of your blogs.

easycommerce, May 19, 2012 IP
  14. david2626

david2626 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    if its new - so its better to build quality backlnks then quantity.

david2626, May 19, 2012 IP
  15. RoyaltyFreeAudioLogo.com

RoyaltyFreeAudioLogo.com Peon

Best Answers:
    The most gigs at fiverr have a good reviews, so probably it won t penalty most websites.

16. sufalamtech

sufalamtech Peon

Best Answers:
    fiverr is a good website no doubt. This site is connected with many dealers who provides seo services.

sufalamtech, May 23, 2012 IP
  17. harshamaitra

harshamaitra Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Fivver is good website. but 5000 profile backlink suddenly will harm the quality of our webstie. so may take offer and process it for 2 months

harshamaitra, May 23, 2012 IP
  18. Minterest

Minterest Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hello,

Okay guy.. do you recommend any Fiverr Gigs for SEO? I know that most of them are Spam with Mass commenting and Wiki links... But do you recommend any manual kind of stuffs?

My recommended gig is

http://fiverr.com/ecnarret/manually...o-23-best-social-bookmarking-sites-pr5-to-pr8

And I have ordered once... It's manual submission of our link to 22 PR5 to PR8 Social Bookmarking sites. Only thing is it takes 13 days for completion of order but its okay as its manual.

We can give 2 or 3 Titles, Tags, Description.

So please do recommend any gig which you find is Penguin and Panda friendly which can be used for Link Building or SEO.

- Minterest

Minterest, Jun 8, 2012 IP
  19. Erik Bergman

Erik Bergman Peon

Best Answers:
    I've never used fiverr myself but thanks for the recommendations. Might give it a shot!

Erik Bergman, Jun 9, 2012 IP
  20. lapseo

lapseo Member

Best Answers:
    I know a lot of people who have had a bad experience with buying gigs from fiverr. 99% of the SEO work is low quality. There is a saying that goes "you get what you pay for" ... Same applies here.

lapseo, Jun 9, 2012 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.