1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[2011] Buying backlinks at Fiverr. Worth a shot?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by Frederikskoet, Jun 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    I can se that people sell backlinks at Fiverr.com. Are the links any good?

Frederikskoet, Jun 20, 2011 IP
  2. wekop

wekop Peon

Best Answers:
    backlink is a Very Important Part to increase of traffic to your site visit which becomes your goal.

wekop, Jun 20, 2011 IP
  3. nursadewa

nursadewa Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have never bought a few backlinks on fiverr, but I see they sell it with a fairly cheap price, ie $ 5 to hundreds of backlinks.

Noteworthy is a trusted member to see the ratings and popularity. good luck.

nursadewa, Jun 20, 2011 IP
  4. olivergrand

olivergrand Peon

Best Answers:
    If you are buying backlinks from a trusted seller then it is no harm. And even if its a new seller and it has not done the right job then also you can cancel your order and get your money back. So, no problem while buying at fiverr. But yeah, if by chance you will have to cancel then sometimes it will take time to cancel and receive your money back.

olivergrand, Jun 20, 2011 IP
  5. w3bmaster

w3bmaster Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You get what you pay for

So 5$ is like 0 quality ...

w3bmaster, Jun 20, 2011 IP
  6. jkhurramov

jkhurramov Peon

Best Answers:
    You can try Fiverr, I bought 2 hundred backlinks for just $5 and the owner promised that with those backlinks my site would appear on the first page. It worked.
    Sometimes you can have a great deal for that dirt cheap price. The best way is to try and see yourself.

jkhurramov, Jun 20, 2011 IP
  7. cuongvn

cuongvn Peon

Best Answers:
    No, I think that Fiverr isn't a place to find good backlink to buy. You can buy some good deal in here, DigitalPoint Forums, or some similiar sites like WickedFire, V7N, Warrior Forums, Blackhatworld,... etc, but Fiverr is not good for seo.

cuongvn, Jun 21, 2011 IP
  8. bogi

bogi Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Everything is fine except Fiverr? :)
    You can find great sellers on Fiverr and will also run into sellers on marketing forums who won't deliver...

bogi, Jun 21, 2011 IP
  9. knowing25

knowing25 Member

Best Answers:
    I have spent $125 on fiverr so far, some I have buy for article writing, logo design and many for backlinks. Fiverr is alternative way to find something worth for $5.

knowing25, Jun 22, 2011 IP
  10. dominshj

dominshj Peon

Best Answers:
    I have bought backlinks from fiverr few times but only one I was happy with job done. So it means that fiverr is definitely worth checking but might take some time to find something good.

dominshj, Jun 22, 2011 IP
  11. coolerchoice

coolerchoice Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have used Fivver a few times and use it for back links but i found that the links do not do my sites any good at first my sites went up the search results, then within a few days dropped out of search totally on page 500,000 or so, personally i would not recommend buying links like these Google knows quality links and the ones on fiver are not quality hope this helps

coolerchoice, Jun 22, 2011 IP
  12. suwac

suwac Peon

Best Answers:
    suwac, Jun 22, 2011 IP
  13. zelgly2

zelgly2 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Fiverr backlinks are not at all worth. Why means they all will use automated tools which is black hat technique. you must always use manual submissions. So don't try for that

zelgly2, Jun 22, 2011 IP
  14. bogi

bogi Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Chances are you can buy manually submitted backlinks, but people choose senuke, xrumer blasts, because it promises thousands of one way links for $5. They don't realize that it has no or very low value. I'm convinced that you can find great backlinks on Fiverr though.

bogi, Jun 22, 2011 IP
  15. genchev

genchev Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I would say A LOT! Buying 5-10k backlinks for $5 is damn cheap! Your website won't be banned or sandboxed and you'll get better position in SERPs. The quality is not A+ but hey, it's only $5, what do you expect? From 10k backlinks after deletion you'll get like 7k from which 500 dofollow which is $1 per 100 dofollow backlinks. Go buy those at cheaper price!

genchev, Jun 24, 2011 IP
  16. bogi

bogi Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Are you sure? :)

bogi, Jun 24, 2011 IP
  17. Alex060985

Alex060985 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Building backlinks is a vital part of ranking within the search engines but as with everything that happens online, there are two ways in which the search engines can react.

What you have to remember is that there are different levels of backlinks out there, some positive, some neutral and others that are damm right awful and are seriously going to hurt your site.

I would refrain from buying backlinks on Fiverr in a bid to preserve the site that you are working on or you could ignore that and do as you please, your decision.

I work within the SEO industry and build links for some of the biggest names in online gambling and obviously the links have to meet requirements but there are loads out there that are going to pass good value and rest assured, if i was offered one link for $5 i would certainly consider it little more than a poor quality link placement, so if one is poor for $5, what is 20 links for $5?

Alex060985, Jun 24, 2011 IP
  18. john66

john66 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Just choose a seller with good reputation and feedbacks and it won't dissapoint you. Another one to think about is how much job the seller got at one time, because the more job she/he got, there will be higher chance that she/he won't complete it on time.

john66, Jun 26, 2011 IP
  19. kelseyd

kelseyd Peon

Best Answers:
    Fiverr is based on who you know, and who knows who you want to know lol... there are people there that do quality work in various niches. And I agree with everyone

above, a lot of trash to filter through as well.

Best way to find them on your own would be to search by ratings. Best way to find the good ones is just to ask around. And yes the good stuff, if you are to come
    across it....is only five dollars.

I

kelseyd, Jun 26, 2011 IP
  20. Jamhot

Jamhot Peon

Best Answers:
    I found fiverr very usefull indeed. I use different services to create an overall job. I create link push systems by getting someone to create an article about my product. I then pass it to an article submitting job so that they spin and include tags and submit the different versions with my link to 100's of article directories. I then pass all those article links from the results of the artcle submit onto a forum blaster and or bloger and link to those in the several 1000 at a time in order to push link juice. IT creates a pyramid and will prove very powerful if done in that combination. Cost will end up between 15-20$ but well worth it in my opinion!

Jamhot, Jun 26, 2011 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.