1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

2010 Clickbank Income - How Has It Been So Far??

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by SiL^Er_HunTeR, Jun 26, 2010.

Hey everyone,

How has your 2010 Clickbank income been so far?? We're not asking for figures in $ amounts (unless you want to share of course :) ) but just in general. Has your income increased?? What are some factors that have affected your income?

Sil^er_Hunter

SiL^Er_HunTeR, Jun 26, 2010 IP
  2. lqbk

lqbk Peon

Best Answers:
    Just started clickbank at 2009 Nov. So far i still can't hit $100/day profit but rather $30-$60 . My target is to get $3k profit/month by the end of this year. Still trying hard to do that :)

Last edited: Jun 27, 2010
    lqbk, Jun 27, 2010 IP
  3. mekap04

mekap04 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Can't complain. Looking at the amount of work I have been doing, it is about right. Started with Clickbank again this month so hopefully I'll start making a lot more as time goes on.

mekap04, Jun 27, 2010 IP
  4. Profitmarketer

Profitmarketer Member

Best Answers:
    Its been uphill all the way. Keep at it is what i say

Profitmarketer, Jun 28, 2010 IP
  5. Lastbutnotleast

Lastbutnotleast Peon

Best Answers:
    How do you promote CB products? PPC?

Lastbutnotleast, Jun 28, 2010 IP
  6. lqbk

lqbk Peon

Best Answers:
    Yea~ Purely PPC only. I can't make it with Article marketing.

lqbk, Jun 29, 2010 IP
  7. jeremyheckard

jeremyheckard Peon

Best Answers:
    I actually got my first sale, started with IM last October but I've been rather busy with school. I stopped working on the site 4 months ago and 3 days ago I made my first affiliate sale so now I'm ramping up my efforts :)

jeremyheckard, Jun 29, 2010 IP
  8. timtim

timtim Peon

Best Answers:
    good question...clickbank is big joke in my experience, with CB for more than 1 year now, have army of niche blogs (most on autopilot with wp-robot), did ton of marketing, articles distribution, backlinks, spammed my aweber list to hell etc...yet to make a sale LOL. I am about to give it up and just sell all i have setup so far and forget about ClickBank

what i am doing wrong?

Last edited: Jun 29, 2010
    timtim, Jun 29, 2010 IP
  9. lqbk

lqbk Peon

Best Answers:
    If you are not good at SEO and article marketing all these, you can try PPC. When i just started clickbank, i didn't try SEO and article marketing. I only use PPC to make money. I am so lucky that my PPC is getting better and better :) . Now trying Facebook ads since Adwords Killed me by sending me warning letter. :(

lqbk, Jun 29, 2010 IP
  10. timtim

timtim Peon

Best Answers:
    the problem is, i consider myself good at what you mentioned, but never try PPC. My sites are almost all on page 1 on searches for their keywords...receive a lot traffic from engines but no clicks on the products..this is what kills me. It looks like all the visitors i get from engines are just other affiliates trying to scrap my stuff ...very funny yeah, but thats how i feel :)

adsense is another joke this days, switched over to Prosperent...it is way better than adsense.

timtim, Jun 29, 2010 IP
  11. jeremyheckard

jeremyheckard Peon

Best Answers:
    timtim: with your permission, I would like to point out what you're doing wrong.

You're basically saying that you have an "army of niche blogs" which are "on autopilot with wp-robot" and you have "spammed my awaber list" etc. You should think this through. If I were google, I wouldn't like you very much. With each single day, google is working to improve their search algorithm to provide the users (searchers) with the best possible service. So they don't want your autopilot army of spammed niche blogs to show up anywhere near the top 100 in the search results.

You're actually working against google when you should, in fact, be working with them. With the Mayday update, it's become more and more clear that you need top quality information in your blog with pictures, videos etc to get the attention of google. And you can't be associating yourself with spam links. Try to get links from good, related authority sites in your niche.

Just my 2 cents

/jeremy

jeremyheckard, Jun 29, 2010 IP
  12. lqbk

lqbk Peon

Best Answers:
    .... ~ if you are getting so many clicks but no one clicks on your product link . that means your landing page is not related to your product at all?!

lqbk, Jun 29, 2010 IP
  13. timtim

timtim Peon

Best Answers:
    @jeremy, i see your point, the fact is not what you mention, and i am well aware of all this, not new into this thought. My automatic blogs are not just some crap, but well structured, appealing to the visitor eye, legit to google etc. Basically, if i dont tell someone this are automatic blogs, almost no one would say this are autoblogs. I do mixup the content of my sites, they do receive automatic contents but just from clickbank and amazon products, most of the "readable and informative" stuff related to the niches is unique articles posted maually with 2-3 days gap. Even all this, clickbank still doesnt work for me :)

@lqbk, not at all mate, i stop using crappy LPs a few years ago, since then my all affiliate income sites are based on wp. I cant really tell you waht is the reason my blogs doesnt convert keyword relevant clickbank products...if i just knew the answer, i guess all would be different today :)

timtim, Jun 29, 2010 IP
  14. Dan Bainbridge

Dan Bainbridge Active Member

Best Answers:
    @ Tim - I would agree what was said above about quality... you ask what youre doing wrong yet the line before that you have an army of autoblogs and are spamming your Aweber list.

Do you mind me asking if this method works for other networks? Amazon? CPA? I think if you took your technical expertise and actually made something real, unique and of real quality you would have much better results.

Dan Bainbridge, Jun 29, 2010 IP
  15. timtim

timtim Peon

Best Answers:
    @submp3s, it is not the method i think. I think this simply due to the niche picked for a site, example at some niches amazon products converts, then at other niche prosperent ads converts etc...the only products that doesnt convert are clickbank products, it wont matter what is the niche. I see ton of clicks from my clickbank stats, but no sales yet and this been for more than year now. If i must give an example of quality, you can check what i have installed about few weeks ago at clipperscat com ...quality of automatic blogs are in this caliber.

timtim, Jun 29, 2010 IP
  16. Dan Bainbridge

Dan Bainbridge Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well I was getting ready and fired up to go to town on you, but to be fair it is pretty decent - for an autoblog.. I don't really know why it isn't bringing you ANY sales to be honest, but still, I know from my own affiliates that the ones that use cheap traffic, or automatic blogs, or do things in a really spammy way just don't convert...

You probably have the logic that you can setup 10 of these in a week so why setup a "real" site... but if it isn't working, then 1 real site is better than 100 autoblogs, there are other benefits too that you won't be as vunerable to the wrath of google - you can bet google is looking to slaughter your blogs, and give more weight to authoratiative sites.. also imo, a "spam blog" can be pfoitable on some level, but there is a glass ceiling, and it is a very low ceiling - it can not really grow beyond a certain point, whereas your ceiling is my floor, and in the upper levels of my site as it grows the possiblities really multiply too - there is potential for partnerships, big paid advertising, affiliate programs, own product development, affiliate recommendations on a big scale, ownership / building of big lists...

I would always reason with people to think big, aim for the top, and build a real site rather than some kind of automated solution.

Dan Bainbridge, Jun 29, 2010 IP
  17. DPParadise

DPParadise Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    lqbk, why Adwords exactly sent you warning letter ? What was wrong ? Give us details, I thought it's ok to promote CB products with Adwords.

DPParadise, Jun 29, 2010 IP
  18. Lastbutnotleast

Lastbutnotleast Peon

Best Answers:
    Why did you get a "warning letter" from Adwords?

Lastbutnotleast, Jun 29, 2010 IP
  19. lqbk

lqbk Peon

Best Answers:
    Basically, they checked my landing pages and told me that all are not acceptable as it's purely use to promote a product and link to vendor's sales page(sth like Google Slap). In other words, i can't use adwords now if not my account will be banned :(

Base on the emails that google send me, my understanding is that you will be safe if you are promoting a product in a daily updated blog. Like you have a lot of posts but only a few posts are linked to vendor's sale page with your affiliate link.

lqbk, Jun 29, 2010 IP
  20. DPParadise

DPParadise Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Then make it updated daily and continue promoting

DPParadise, Jun 30, 2010 IP